Page 757 of 772 FirstFirst ... 257657707747753754755756757758759760761767 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Pretty much. I think sometimes us storm fans shoot ourselves in the foot by trying to differentiate the two so hard and it's like she's both, she did that and this, its ok, sit down, let the service begin. lol
    In the end it is a storm feat abd as storm fans let us eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Thinking about that Sun aspect for a moment, could this be another Goddess sighting? I mean clearly the Skrulls were believing in her as their only hope since Thor couldn't do the job. From everything we know so far, her Godhood abilities seem to overlap heavily with her elemental abilities.

Or do you guys think this was strictly her mutant powers at work? Either way, creating a permanently functional sun, even miniature, is one hell of a feat!
    Creating or gathering huge amounts of energy, enough to generate a small star, generate climates from zero in unstable atmospheres – must be its mutation. Divinity would be where more esoteric moments would occur, like she could hear a prayer from another planet, or maybe transmute elements, giving them life, although I thought it was very symbolic of her giving life to a planet, she said she never thought she was able to do something like that, so can we say that this problem occurs before Planet Size?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Proof Marvel listens to its fans and why it’s important that we always speak out.
    it most certainly is. we need to give this writer her pearls. she did an awesome job

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    In the end it is a storm feat abd as storm fans let us eat.
    and we eating good!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Yes! Yes! Yes!

FINALLY!!!

And SHE gave an entire planet an atmosphere!
    C'mon now
    reminded me of that moment, although both had different effects, in one Ororo it generated raw energy to disintegrate, in another it literally generated light to recharge a clock that opens temporal portals!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    he said Odin would give her strength and she followed that up by asking her goddess to help her. it was all her power Odin didn't do anything.
    I foresee cries coming from fans of the Nordic "Goddess", lol

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    reminded me of that moment, although both had different effects, in one Ororo it generated raw energy to disintegrate, in another it literally generated light to recharge a clock that opens temporal portals!

stormy!!! remember you asked had she created a sun beam before and today we find out she create a literally ball of light able to be sun source for a planet. you spoke this book into existence good job lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I foresee cries coming from fans of the Nordic "Goddess", lol
    lol I'm not so sure. as wats alluded to thor appeared to "training" storm in her goddess abilities. its a testament to his wisdom and knowledge which is a compliment to him imho.

lol I'm not so sure. as wats alluded to thor appeared to "training" storm in her goddess abilities. its a testament to his wisdom and knowledge which is a compliment to him imho.
    You're assuming a lot in this scenario. The biggest is that they would even look that deep. I have little to no faith in Thor fans after some of the stuff I've read them say when it comes to the women in his circles.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

He isn't as petty as his fans. He truly doesn't care about these things, to him people need help and they need it to be sustainable so he would get them that help. Like how he followed storms lead during man thing. He has been doing the god thing for years but he still takes elemental advice from storm because he knows her power allows her certain access he doesn't. Charachters themselves are genuinely decent it's their fans that make you hate the charachter.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    You're assuming a lot in this scenario. The biggest is that they would even look that deep. I have little to no faith in Thor fans after some of the stuff I've read them say when it comes to the women in his circles.

please spill the tea!! what have you seen said??

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    He isn't as petty as his fans. He truly doesn't care about these things, to him people need help and they need it to be sustainable so he would get them that help. Like how he followed storms lead during man thing. He has been doing the god thing for years but he still takes elemental advice from storm because he knows her power allows her certain access he doesn't. Charachters themselves are genuinely decent it's their fans that make you hate the charachter.
    oooopp and now you spilling tea. I personally wouldn't mind seeing he him train ororo on what gods do. I think it would make an interesting series. marvel make it happen.

on the issue itself I love how they added aspects of divinity and subtlety so. when the skrulls pray for help as they are being attacked Thor and storm appear. the book was just such a pleasant surprise.

@ Reigna &@ seccruz

Thanks for showing me. I really want to read. Gotta wait another hour or so before I'm home.

When Storm created the small Sun I was done... and I have always imagined stories in my head of Storm and Thor going on space adventures and fighting mystical beasts that allows Ororo to discover and push the onvelop. I'd love a full series of Storm as Regent and Thor going out into space and dealing with threats to the galaxy.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    @ Reigna &@ seccruz

Thanks for showing me. I really want to read. Gotta wait another hour or so before I'm home.
    you're in for a treat!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    When Storm created the small Sun I was done... and I have always imagined stories in my head of Storm and Thor going on space adventures and fighting mystical beasts that allows Ororo to discover and push the onvelop. I'd love a full series of Storm as Regent and Thor going out into space and dealing with threats to the galaxy.
    agreed to all of this. I'm still in awe by the sheer power of Ororo. goes to show that storm is so much more than just lightning and writers if they think outside the box can show her do phenomenal things.

now that storm is bending light I wonder can she bend it to make herself invisible???? lol

I just realized something Storm just confirmed she has power over the majority if not all the four fundamental forces. Because to create a sun she would have to perform fusion a literal nuclear reaction which involves the strong and weak forces, then gravity to enable it to orbit. She also generated light meaning she has power over the electromagnetic force. Erica really did something that even Duggan with his 20 issues couldn't do make storm feel and seem omega like she really is. This is literally one of her most creative feats. Also she creating mini suns means she can collapse them too at will causing nova explosions. This feat is really massive. Also the relationship between theo and storm was very cute he trust in her abilities completely and is willing to let her shine and grow. That is what a true friend is. I hope we get an ongoing with them as leads having adventures abd saving solar systems together.