Page 758 of 772 FirstFirst ... 258658708748754755756757758759760761762768 ... LastLast
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 11576

Yes and if we push it further her control over photons what else would she be able to do. This also means that if she takes an elemental form she can become light itself too.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    @ Reigna &@ seccruz

Thanks for showing me. I really want to read. Gotta wait another hour or so before I'm home.
    No problem... I was blown away I fell of my chair multiple times during reading. Omega of omegas indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    agreed to all of this. I'm still in awe by the sheer power of Ororo. goes to show that storm is so much more than just lightning and writers if they think outside the box can show her do phenomenal things.

now that storm is bending light I wonder can she bend it to make herself invisible???? lol
    I'm sure she could at this point easily lol! I'd actually like her power over dark matter(which comprises a storm) to be explored. I know that's asking alot but she just made a freaking sun lol.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

https://mobile.twitter.com/EricaSchu...51812589604866

if you have twitter please show this writer some love for the power of light issue she wrote.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    He isn't as petty as his fans. He truly doesn't care about these things, to him people need help and they need it to be sustainable so he would get them that help. Like how he followed storms lead during man thing. He has been doing the god thing for years but he still takes elemental advice from storm because he knows her power allows her certain access he doesn't. Charachters themselves are genuinely decent it's their fans that make you hate the charachter.
    I don’t think most fans are like that. I think an extremely vocal minority is like that. It gives new meaning to the word FANATIC!

But I don’t let cray cray ruin my enjoyment of comics.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/EricaSchu...51812589604866

if you have twitter please show this writer some love for the power of light issue she wrote.
    I did abd she liked my tweets concerning storm's feats looks like she is a fellow storm fan too.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I don’t think most fans are like that. I think an extremely vocal minority is like that. It gives new meaning to the word FANATIC!

But I don’t let cray cray ruin my enjoyment of comics.
    It's always the very vocal minority that are the problem

I remember ranting on here that Storm should be able to generate light without using lightning or electricity
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

I also remember theorizing that she should be able to create stars with her control over the different forces that give birth to stars. All we need now is a supersized version of what she did today lmaooo. The space geek in me is SCREAMING
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    I also remember theorizing that she should be able to create stars with her control over the different forces that give birth to stars. All we need now is a supersized version of what she did today lmaooo. The space geek in me is SCREAMING
    She literally just demonstrated that she can manipulate the fundamental forces as the strong and weak force are needed to create nuclear fusion, fuel for the sun then gravity for it to orbit the planet and em for when she generated light/photons. Such good feats.

If we get a super sized version of this in destiny of x I will lose it.

I'm sure a case can made for Strom being a goddess of Life....

Some of us wait, some of us act.

I did abd she liked my tweets concerning storm's feats looks like she is a fellow storm fan too.
    thank you boo!!!

I remember ranting on here that Storm should be able to generate light without using lightning or electricity
    miss snarks you know you a visionary. this has been a great day for us indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post

this all of this!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

She literally just demonstrated that she can manipulate the fundamental forces as the strong and weak force are needed to create nuclear fusion, fuel for the sun then gravity for it to orbit the planet and em for when she generated light/photons. Such good feats.

If we get a super sized version of this in destiny of x I will lose it.
    I'm still screaming. It's so nice to see all the things we've talked about coming to pass after being called delusional all these years
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post

Storm generating flashes of light reminds me of Mothra's God rays in Godzilla: King of The Monsters. Now I want them to team up lmaooo.
    Last edited by Rosa Snarks; 12-27-2021 at 01:49 PM.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

I'm still screaming. It's so nice to see all the things we've talked about coming to pass after being called delusional all these years
    right.....

omega
    goddess
    manipulation of photons/light

where are those who said we were delusional now?