Page 759 of 772 FirstFirst ... 259659709749755756757758759760761762763769 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 11576

Yassss! Go Storm! I need the MCU to cast our goddess pronto, so she can team up with Hemsworth's Thor for an onscreen version of this.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Yassss! Go Storm! I need the MCU to cast our goddess pronto, so she can team up with Hemsworth's Thor for an onscreen version of this.
    creating mini suns like its nothing. sign me up.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Let there be Light! And it was good!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Now i wanna see her throw mini suns at people

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Now i wanna see her throw mini suns at people
    the internet would explode. do it marvel lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    the internet would explode. do it marvel lol.
    This is also a heat feat as storm would have to Crete temperature hot enough to fuse hydrogen into helium.

"In order to fuse two hydrogen atoms two things are required: high temperature and high pressure. The minimum temperature required to fuse hydrogen is about 100 million Kelvin, which is about six times the temperature in the core of our Sun"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/public....gen-atoms/amp/

And the pressure would be extremely high.

Also the control it took to not incinerate the face of the planet is top tier.
    Last edited by Reigna; 12-27-2021 at 02:52 PM.

stormy!!! remember you asked had she created a sun beam before and today we find out she create a literally ball of light able to be sun source for a planet. you spoke this book into existence good job lol.
    I felt the vibrations! lol, we won once again! I expect more from this next year, for me, I could have a miniseries focused only on these themes by Hadari Yao, but also a solo would be very welcome.

lol I'm not so sure. as wats alluded to thor appeared to "training" storm in her goddess abilities. its a testament to his wisdom and knowledge which is a compliment to him imho.
    Wait, what was the job Thor said he couldn't do? I know that he, using Gaeas blessing, created life, vegetation, flora in a dead land (if I'm not mistaken), so I think the only thing Thor couldn't do was create a stable climate from scratch and generate a " Sun"? I always knew Storm's weather powers were above Thor's, lol

Attachment 116625

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    This is also a heat feat as storm would have to Crete temperature hot enough to fuse hydrogen into helium.

"In order to fuse two hydrogen atoms two things are required: high temperature and high pressure. The minimum temperature required to fuse hydrogen is about 100 million Kelvin, which is about six times the temperature in the core of our Sun"

yes to all of this. all of what you said is even more reason why I think this was her goddess powers. her mutant abilities typically allows her to work within the mechanics of nature as it exists. she can't create effects unless it exists already. in this situation she created an atmosphere from nothing. it was and is a spectacular showing.

She literally just demonstrated that she can manipulate the fundamental forces as the strong and weak force are needed to create nuclear fusion, fuel for the sun then gravity for it to orbit the planet and em for when she generated light/photons. Such good feats.

If we get a super sized version of this in destiny of x I will lose it.
    Can you already consider that Storm has The Cosmic Power confirmed? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I felt the vibrations! lol, we won once again! I expect more from this next year, for me, I could have a miniseries focused only on these themes by Hadari Yao, but also a solo would be very welcome.

Wait, what was the job Thor said he couldn't do? I know that he, using Gaeas blessing, created life, vegetation, flora in a dead land (if I'm not mistaken), so I think the only thing Thor couldn't do was create a stable climate from scratch and generate a " Sun"? I always knew Storm's weather powers were above Thor's, lol

Attachment 116625

we totally need a solo book.

Thor mentioned he could create storms for crops and lightning for the tech but what they needed was a sustained environment and light source. in that feat you shown of Thor it appears he could have done something similar for the skrull but they still would need a light source and environment to sustain that.

She could mess up the entire planet, lolol. The way she did it all with such ease and delicacy, I'm loving it.

we totally need a solo book.

Thor mentioned he could create storms for crops and lightning for the tech but what they needed was a sustained environment and light source. in that feat you shown of Thor it appears he could have done something similar for the skrull but they still would need a light source and environment to sustain that.
    He can create weather conditions, but in an environment where the atmosphere was "shallow", and where the weather needed to be stable and created from scratch, and stay permanent, it was something he couldn't do, and Ororo could..

BANNED

it most certainly is. we need to give this writer her pearls. she did an awesome job

and we eating good!!
    Yes. I retweeted and made good comments on Twitter.

BANNED

Can you already consider that Storm has The Cosmic Power confirmed? lol
    Yes. Clearly!

Attachment 116625
    He is no longer gaea's son so the blessing have been retconned. He was firehair's son the first pheonix avatar. So he couldn't. .
    Last edited by Reigna; 12-27-2021 at 03:32 PM.