Page 761 of 772 FirstFirst ... 261661711751757758759760761762763764765771 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Yep yep yep perfect analogy.

Also concerning the AXE even mt this summer people are saying that the xmen are going to face judgement from the celestials because they took over the solar system. And if so you know who would be in the heat, the regent of the solar system. as storm fans I want to ask a question, do we want storm in this event?

I just had a conversation with a Storm and Thor fan on Twitter, and I realized that Thor could easily do these things in this issue, anyway, Storm did, and there's no way to change that XD

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

You do have a point! Marvel makes it a point (much to my annoyance at times) to speak with their whole chest about her Omega status. But as you point out she was clearly advertised a a Weather Goddess here.

I wonder when Storm ascended if there was some type of ripple effect? Sort of like how there was that fan-found link between Scarlet Witch claiming her full power and "Kang" noticing it.

You'd be surprised what you can find if you stop and read the comments. I've seen stuff like she's not a real Goddess due to her physicals to she's only there (the Omega list) to check off a box. It's not really hard to infer what they are meaning.

You're late to the party, lmao! It's already been confirmed by the Regent herself.
    Attachment 116626
    and storms powers don't allow her to create stuff from nothing. the elements needed to create an atmosphere obviously were not there. she would have had to tap into far greater than her mutant abilities to pull this off.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I just had a conversation with a Storm and Thor fan on Twitter, and I realized that Thor could easily do these things in this issue, anyway, Storm did, and there's no way to change that XD
    ive talked to a couple myself and from I understand his powers have been applied differently. but I'm waiting for confirmation.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    and storms powers don't allow her to create stuff from nothing. the elements needed to create an atmosphere obviously were not there. she would have had to tap into far greater than her mutant abilities to pull this off.
    So I think more than right that your divinity suppresses what your mutation cannot do, which would be to generate more esoteric, mystical moments, also getting more into the Avatar World / Animes / Books concept, using water to heal wounds, also using the elements to affect spirits, entities, or also having the ability to transmute the elements, having a small degree of manipulation of reality, although only with the branch of physics and science, it is already capable of doing many, many things, which I learn most here, is that only with the use of science, Storm becomes a very complete and versatile character.

Although her mutation indicates that she has an indefinable power limit, I would say that just using her omega powers she can reach Universal, Solar System and Galaxies levels, and using her Divinity she can reach Multiversal levels and cause things out of the box!

ive talked to a couple myself and from I understand his powers have been applied differently. but I'm waiting for confirmation.
    The important thing is that our girl continues to grow with her powers, that she may come much more!

So I think more than right that your divinity suppresses what your mutation cannot do, which would be to generate more esoteric, mystical moments, also getting more into the Avatar World / Animes / Books concept, using water to heal wounds, also using the elements to affect spirits, entities, or also having the ability to transmute the elements, having a small degree of manipulation of reality, although only with the branch of physics and science, it is already capable of doing many, many things, which I learn most here, is that only with the use of science, Storm becomes a very complete and versatile character.

Although her mutation indicates that she has an indefinable power limit, I would say that just using her omega powers she can reach Universal, Solar System and Galaxies levels, and using her Divinity she can reach Multiversal levels and cause things out of the box!
    The important thing is that our girl continues to grow with her powers, that she may come much more!
    I agree with all your points Stormy. such a great day and it came literally out of nowhere.

what exactly did you find lol

bvm i assume y talking to ororo101 post lol
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 12-27-2021 at 08:00 PM.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EricaSchu...51812589604866

if you have twitter please show this writer some love for the power of light issue she wrote.
    Definitely showed some love! I'm appreciative that Storm was selected for this story and played a pivotal role. This was a nice and unexpected treat.

I like the Storm and Thor team-up and it would be interesting to explore the differences in their abilities (classical weather generation vs adaptive weather manipulation?), and what made Thor feel the difference in their powers that made Storm a better fit for the task at hand. I have no doubt he could generate a sun, since he basically did it for Polemachus before, but it seemed like he understood that Storm's powers could establish a self sustaining climate for their world.

It was also worded a bit weird for me with respect to Storm "creating an atmosphere from nowhere" since clearly there was air, moisture and EM energy already present. She summoned lightning from the air, created whirlwinds, and through hailstones before she established the sustainable weather. Love seeing Ororo generate light and create....I'm still working that one out in my head....but a star?

I'm calling it now! Storm will make a cameo in Thor: Love and Thunder!

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I'm calling it now! Storm will make a cameo in Thor: Love and Thunder!
    Oh God! That thought ran through my head too and I hope your right!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Definitely showed some love! I'm appreciative that Storm was selected for this story and played a pivotal role. This was a nice and unexpected treat.

I like the Storm and Thor team-up and it would be interesting to explore the differences in their abilities (classical weather generation vs adaptive weather manipulation?), and what made Thor feel the difference in their powers that made Storm a better fit for the task at hand. I have no doubt he could generate a sun, since he basically did it for Polemachus before, but it seemed like he understood that Storm's powers could establish a self sustaining climate for their world.

It was also worded a bit weird for me with respect to Storm "creating an atmosphere from nowhere" since clearly there was air, moisture and EM energy already present. She summoned lightning from the air, created whirlwinds, and through hailstones before she established the sustainable weather. Love seeing Ororo generate light and create....I'm still working that one out in my head....but a star?
    It was such a pleasant surprise. From what I understood the difference between the two was that she could create sustainable weather as well as a "sun." You're absolutely correct about there being elements present but I don't believe there was anything that would create an environment suitable to create rain on a large scale. All the effects she cast before creating the atmosphere were localized. The hailstorm, lightning and tornado. This is why I concluded this had to be a goddess feat as creating an environment massive enough to create rainfall from nothing falls outside of her abilities as s mutant.

It was such a pleasant surprise. From what I understood the difference between the two was that she could create sustainable weather as well as a "sun." You're absolutely correct about there being elements present but I don't believe there was anything that would create an environment suitable to create rain on a large scale. All the effects she cast before creating the atmosphere were localized. The hailstorm, lightning and tornado. This is why I concluded this had to be a goddess feat as creating an environment massive enough to create rainfall from nothing falls outside of her abilities as s mutant.
    Possibly. It seemed a similar feat to what she did on Arakko, with the exception of creating the star. Once the elements were present (in whatever quantity) she established the climate for their entire world to sustain itself and the biosphere. But it also made me think of the instance in BP where the plat life grew rapidly around her due to the energies and conditions she created around herself. Looking at this story that planet look completely empty of plant life but it grass was fully sprouted by the time they left. Creating the star for them though....that was pretty damn epic. I don't want to speculate too much on how, as I lack the understanding of science to answer some of the questions it has me thinking.

Can you tell me what these fans said concerning Thor's and his abilitu to do this.

To tell the truth, the term "from nothing" was hyperbolic, Storm is able to see the universe as an energy pattern and manipulate its elements at will. There on that planet the atmosphere was a rare effect, but as it is a force of nature and can manipulate the elements at a universal level, it managed to create not only an atmosphere, but a sun to sustain life on the planet.