Page 764 of 772 FirstFirst ... 264664714754760761762763764765766767768 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    I don't have energy to argue, like at all.

Attachment 116643
    lolol not 1 + 1= 5 lolol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I'm really happy, our girl is now showing a level of power she always had, being treated like other powerful Marvel characters.

Uh but still, in order to have to create a star, whether it's small or not, Storm would have to control a small degree of gravity, even more so to get it positioned closer to the planet. Now I want to see that she doesn't have gravity manipulation, and of course I know she's not as powerful as Northstar is, but still, she has a manipulation and she had to use it!
    Definitely she has a degree, we would need more feats but this basically established she has control over the very fundamental forces that govern weather. And like we say it is all them.

I don't have energy to argue, like at all.

Attachment 116643
    Between this type of attitude and the ignore function, your time on CBR can be nothing but laughs and comradery! This is the energy we're aiming for in 2022.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Between this type of attitude and the ignore function, your time on CBR can be nothing but laughs and comradery! This is the energy we're aiming for in 2022.
    absolutely. I love this!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ignore function? Oh you are opening my Eyes. Please tell me more of this wonder.

Has anyone asked the writer on Twitter if it was a mini sun or not?

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Has anyone asked the writer on Twitter if it was a mini sun or not?
    She liked comments stating storm created a star.

Ignore function? Oh you are opening my Eyes. Please tell me more of this wonder.
    Oh yes! You go to the person's profile and under their name you hit "add to ignore list". And while you're logged in anytime that person post this is what you'll see.

https://i.imgur.com/RoGFdnd.png

And I just used you for an example.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Oh yes! You go to the person's profile and under their name you hit "add to ignore list". And while you're logged in anytime that person post this is what you'll see.

https://i.imgur.com/RoGFdnd.png

And I just used you for an example.
    Oh ohk thanks! This would be in use alot by me lol!

Incredible Member

I don’t think she made a sun just a globe of light

The sun has luminosity but it also has plasma, gravity, nuclear fission and more.

I don’t think that ball of light had that. In fact it would look similar to the miniature sun Father created in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Well that pretty much confirms it for me... at the end of the day Storm is an energy manipulator and when taping into divinity an energy creator.
    Last edited by The Regent; 12-28-2021 at 02:13 PM.

This makes sense given her galactic core feat.

Sis is now a Star-mother.
    She is the life goddess.

Well that pretty much confirms it for me... at the end of the day Storm is an energy manipulator and when taping into divinity an energy creator.
    Yes the arakkii are in good hands with her.

a ball of light is not going to create heat energy necessary to fuel a living planet so its good to see she basically confirming this by liking that tweet.

I know there are some who are reluctant to believe she created a star aka sun because it seemingly goes beyond what she can do canonically and i don't blame you.. when all you get is krakoom and lightning and more lightning and then a rain shower here or there what erica did in this story can seem way over the top and fans who suggest the same can come across as doing the most too.

However I implore you who think as such to not forget what her powers allow her to ultimately do. she controls energies and forces that result in weather phenomena and NOT JUST WEATHER. since the energies in weather can be found essentially everywhere this allows her to perform abilities beyond just weather manipulation. the writer took it one step further with the weather goddess aspect by showing her create from nothing energies required to sustain weather (atmosphere and sun light source). Remember her mutant powers DOES NOT allow for her to create weather from area that does not already exist (this indicates there was more than her mutant abilities at work). if we as fans begin to really look at how her powers function as a goddess and as an omega none of what happened in the power of light story should be shocking.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 12-28-2021 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    This makes sense given her galactic core feat.

Sis is now a Star-mother.
    She is the life goddess.
    Queen of the Celestial firmament