Page 765 of 772 FirstFirst ... 265665715755761762763764765766767768769 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    a ball of light is not going to create heat energy necessary to fuel a living planet so its good to see she basically confirming this by liking that tweet.

I know there are some who are reluctant to believe she create a star aka sun because it seemingly beyond what she can do but let's not forget what her powers allow her to ultimately do. she controls energies and forces that result in weather phenomena. the writer took it one step further with the weather goddess aspect which is to create from.nothing energies required to sustain weather, which you can't truly have without a living star. if we as fans begin to really look at how her powers function as a goddess and as an omega none of what happened in the powe of light story should be shocking.
    I did say that the sheer implication of this is very staggering, creating a hand held sun is a FEAT! Weather others believe she did so or not doesn't matter because in the end she did what she did. I am still waiting for why knull said she was more powerful than all his avatars. Hope we get that in destiny of x

a ball of light is not going to create heat energy necessary to fuel a living planet so its good to see she basically confirming this by liking that tweet.

I know there are some who are reluctant to believe she created a star aka sun because it seemingly goes beyond what she can do canonically and i don't blame you.. when all you get is krakoom and lightning and more lightning and then a rain shower here or there what erica did in this story can seem way over the top and fans who suggest the same do too.

However I implore you who think as such to not forget what her powers allow her to ultimately do. she controls energies and forces that result in weather phenomena. the writer took it one step further with the weather goddess aspect which is to create from.nothing energies required to sustain weather, which you can't truly have without a living star. if we as fans begin to really look at how her powers function as a goddess and as an omega none of what happened in the powe of light story should be shocking.

I really hope this is the beginning of Storm branching out into more energy manipulation feats and not just strictly 'weather' feats. Hoping Mr. Ewing is paying attention! Erica came out of NOWHERE and gave us a Storm that Marvel's regular writers couldn't do in decades.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    This makes sense given her galactic core feat.

Sis is now a Star-mother.
    She is the life goddess.
    yasssssss i love this!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

I really hope this is the beginning of Storm branching out into more energy manipulation feats and not just strictly 'weather' feats. Hoping Mr. Ewing is paying attention! Erica came out of NOWHERE and gave us a Storm that Marvel's regular writers couldn't do in decades.
    Erica came and ate the entire competition. Like unprovoked too. I mean Wooow!

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    I did say that the sheer implication of this is very staggering, creating a hand held sun is a FEAT! Weather others believe she did so or not doesn't matter because in the end she did what she did. I am still waiting for why knull said she was more powerful than all his avatars. Hope we get that in destiny of x
    right. again I can understand some of the fandom thinking it was too much but if you can accept her creating an atmosphere from nothing than why not her creating a sun? Both are beyond what she can do as a mutant.

That said, I'm curious too why Knull mentioned Storm was his most powerful avatar. he possessed not only thor, hulk, a couple of the f4 members but also the celestials. I think marvel is leading us down a path of her full potential finally being realized and seeing how random the power of light story hit us im anxiously and cautiously waiting to see where it all leads.

Yea Im sorry but Erica ate this. I love Ewing and what he has done for storm was great but I need Ewing to bring this type of energy erica did in xmen red. If showings like this become common for storm casual readers and fans alike will not be so "omg storm cant do that" when she performs high-end feats.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I know there are some who are reluctant to believe she created a star aka sun because it seemingly goes beyond what she can do canonically and i don't blame you.. when all you get is krakoom and lightning and more lightning and then a rain shower here or there what erica did in this story can seem way over the top and fans who suggest the same can come across as doing the most too.

However I implore you who think as such to not forget what her powers allow her to ultimately do. she controls energies and forces that result in weather phenomena and NOT JUST WEATHER. since the energies in weather can be found essentially everywhere this allows her to perform abilities beyond just weather manipulation. the writer took it one step further with the weather goddess aspect by showing her create from nothing energies required to sustain weather (atmosphere and sun light source). Remember her mutant powers DOES NOT allow for her to create weather from area that does not already exist (this indicates there was more than her mutant abilities at work). if we as fans begin to really look at how her powers function as a goddess and as an omega none of what happened in the power of light story should be shocking.
    I agree! That's why I called her an energy creator.

A thought occurred to me. Unless it's a Mandela effect, didn't Storm turn off a Skrull's ship power? Wouldn't that also be direct evidence of pure energy manipulation? I mean I don't see a Skrull Warship running off of your run of the mill electricity.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    I agree! That's why I called her an energy creator.
    yes beloved. I think there are a lot of people including her biggest fans who don't really understand what she can and should be able to do. I never see people of other powerful characters say thor or hulk are too op. heck you have iron man becoming a god but you see ororo do anything outside of shoot lightning and some get bothered. I dont understand it at all

I know there are some who are reluctant to believe she created a star aka sun because it seemingly goes beyond what she can do canonically and i don't blame you.. when all you get is krakoom and lightning and more lightning and then a rain shower here or there what erica did in this story can seem way over the top and fans who suggest the same can come across as doing the most too.
    Lol. You killed me with this! That sound effect is so overused and so true! I don't know if you were intentionally intending to read these x writers for filth, but again it's so true so I got a laugh out of this! Perfect! You're making Levar proud baby with a read this good! Butterfly in the sky!

Last edited by Saturius; 12-28-2021 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Erica came and ate the entire competition. Like unprovoked too. I mean Wooow!
    Right!? Like she was NOT f-ing around with this Storm opportunity. You know she's a fan because this whole story could have easily been Storm playing a support role.

right. again I can understand some of the fandom thinking it was too much but if you can accept her creating an atmosphere from nothing than why not her creating a sun? Both are beyond what she can do as a mutant.

That said, I'm curious too why Knull mentioned Storm was his most powerful avatar. he possessed not only thor, hulk, a couple of the f4 members but also the celestials. I think marvel is leading us down a path of her full potential finally being realized and seeing how random the power of light story hit us im anxiously and cautiously waiting to see where it all leads.

Yea Im sorry but Erica ate this. I love Ewing and what he has done for storm was great but I need Ewing to bring this type of energy erica did in xmen red. If showings like this become common for storm casual readers and fans alike will not be so "omg storm cant do that" when she performs high-end feats.

And you know people still don't believe that? Like yeah, Knull really seems to the type to say sh!t just to say it. It's petty I know, but there's really no satisfaction like the satisfaction gets from shutting a salty hater down when it comes to Storm.

Agreed 1,000%!

And one more thing I want to point out about Ms. Erica, she didn't have Storm tired from doing all of that IN THE SLIGHTEST. Even Thor assumed that the effort of doing all of that would've left Storm on empty. Godly stamina? Another "ease" of the Galactic core showing through?

I asked the writer herself if the issue occurred in the main universe and in which part of the timeline (yes, haters are saying it's not canonical, just because Storm and Thor are in their old uniforms and show the Ororo Greenhouse) and she tells me replied with that, lol she is really a love!

Attachment 116648

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I asked the writer herself if the issue occurred in the main universe and in which part of the timeline (yes, haters are saying it's not canonical, just because Storm and Thor are in their old uniforms and show the Ororo Greenhouse) and she tells me replied with that, lol she is really a love!

Attachment 116648
    I mean I though in Storm's case it fit right before Hox/Pox?

When they say storm has power over the very fundamental forces that govern weather y'all think it is just lip service.

Here is Chris Claremont saying it.

Attachment 116650

Here is storm saying it herself

Attachment 116649

Y'all think fundamental in the fundamental forces was for dramatics?
    She was literally describing her abilities as per what was established by Claremont. Her power goes that deep. Lightning lass is finally dying praise be!

I mean I though in Storm's case it fit right before Hox/Pox?
    Exactly and process that she already created a planetary atmosphere before puts mars into perspective. And the growing confidence that she is the most powerful omega in the council.
    Last edited by Reigna; 12-28-2021 at 03:45 PM.