Page 769 of 772 FirstFirst ... 269669719759765766767768769770771772 LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Amen! We've been eating very well for a bit but I got on my stretchy sweats so let the meals keep on coming!

And left NO crumbs. Hansel and Gretel still lost #LetUsPray.

lmfao i spit my water out ur hilarious!!

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    Things I want to see explored more with Storm’s powers.

- Light Manipulation (Electromagnetic Spectrum)
    - Stellar Manipulation (Stars, Nebulas, Galaxies, Interstellar Mediums, etc)
    - Godhood (Invulnerability, Teleportation, Elemental Form, Pure Energy Manipulation)
    - Evaporation (Evaporating all the water inside someone)

yes to.all of this!!!! miss Erica may not know it but she opened pandoras box with power of light.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

- Godhood (Invulnerability, Teleportation, Elemental Form, Pure Energy Manipulation)
    This sounds good though on the subject of godhood i am okay with storm not being invulnerable as most demi gods or humans with divinity tend to not evolve into their full god form until after they finish their labors and die so i always have in the back of my mind storm is a human with divinity but she is in her 20s that is the youngest god or demi god we know of so i want to see that aspect explored. Perhaps her evolution into a elemental form may prevent ever dying and acquiring the physical capabilities of a god such as traditional invulnerability but the idea of that journey is what excites me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

You see now you are trying to make storm too op. Why do we need her to control stars and galaxies,
    that is too much !

Lolol

But on a serious note yaaasssss!

Infact I want her to be sent to other dimensions so her abilities are really explored on an esotheric level. The trion dimension was eye opening for her because she was playing with the very laws of physics like a reality warper, healing space time rifts among others. I want to see her in hyperspace to see how she would interact with the most funademtal elemental forces of the universe.

Interesting tibit. Light vs. Dark is listed under the section of cosmic entities in the maps of marvel that and the thor/storm story really does add some new context to storm and that "hello little light" which makes sense as Storm is still in her human form and hasn't reached her full divine stage yet ala hercules.

Attachment 116681
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    You see now you are trying to make storm too op. Why do we need her to control stars and galaxies,
    that is too much !

Lolol

But on a serious note yaaasssss!

Infact I want her to be sent to other dimensions so her abilities are really explored on an esotheric level. The trion dimension was eye opening for her because she was playing with the very laws of physics like a reality warper, healing space time rifts among others. I want to see her in hyperspace to see how she would interact with the most funademtal elemental forces of the universe.
    reigna u killed it in the ol telepathy thread. didn't want to derail that anymore but agreed about knull getting 2 for 1 with Storm.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Interesting tibit. Light vs. Dark is listed under the section of cosmic entities in the maps of marvel that and the thor/storm story really does add some new context to storm and that "hello little light" which makes sense as Storm is still in her human form and hasn't reached her full divine stage yet ala hercules.

Attachment 116681
    where is this from the text is a bit hard to read.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    reigna u killed it in the ol telepathy thread. didn't want to derail that anymore but agreed about knull getting 2 for 1 with Storm.
    Thanks, slander against storm is not tolerated. They should go get a new personality trait in 2022. Hating storm stinks on them.

Attachment 116681
    I see divinity as a seed you grow, and worship and deeds grow said seed. I don't know if you watched this show the magicians, but it was explained perfectly there. Godhood is like a seed and when it fully grows and matures you become a fully fledged god. The sane thing I see with storm and I think knull saw too hence the "little light comment"
    Last edited by Reigna; 12-30-2021 at 05:16 AM.

Thanks, slander against storm is not tolerated. They should go get a new personality trait in 2022. Hating storm stinks on them.
    its going to become harder and harder to do such a thing. she just created an atmosphere and light/sun source from nothing. its only going yo gt better from here.

where is this from the text is a bit hard to read.
    it's from maps of the marvel u. just bought it this morning.

hopefully this helps.
    Attachment 116682

also interesting enough i never noticed how much Storm looks like Nemesis except nemsis, the creator of the infinity gems has purple skin.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I see divinity as a seed you grow, and worship and deeds grow said seed. I don't know if you watched this show the magicians, but it was explained perfectly there. Godhood is like a seed and when it fully grows and matures you become a fully fledged god. The sane thing I see with storm and I think knull saw too hence the "little light comment"
    i did watch the magicians so i know exactly what your referring to. Ugh such a waste of power Julia!
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

its going to become harder and harder to do such a thing. she just created an atmosphere and light/sun source from nothing. its only going yo gt better from here.
    Yep. At a certain point they would get the hint but for now we would revel in the mother getting her due as cannon had already established..

i did watch the magicians so i know exactly what your referring to. Ugh such a waste of power Julia!
    Yeah I wanted to smack Julia when she gave up her godhood but at the same time she did it to save the world or whatever Soni guess that made sense but didn't that escape any way?

Yeah I wanted to smack Julia when she gave up her godhood but at the same time she did it to save the world or whatever Soni guess that made sense but didn't that escape any way?
    i was the same way. I was like all the good she could have done and she was still all like "no, this power" even after the goddess was like "its your power now." you couldn't tell me she wasn't going to get her powers up and do something grand but i guess as you say she did save the world. She was definitely better than me cause there would have to be another way. LMAO. I don't even remember what happened to Soni i was so upset that season at various things. Quentin god my blood pressure all over the place. LOL
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

LOL I quit the Magicians way back when because man were they addicted to their 'bad survivor' storylines. They just couldn't stop shoving down our throats that Julia's approach to what had happened to her and her desire for revenge was 'bad' and 'self-defeating' and only when she recognized that she wasn't right about her feelings being justified and stopped thinking she had legitimate ideas about power and what to do with it would she ever truly heal and blah blah blah omg shut up.