Page 770 of 772 FirstFirst ... 270670720760766767768769770771772 LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    LOL I quit the Magicians way back when because man were they addicted to their 'bad survivor' storylines. They just couldn't stop shoving down our throats that Julia's approach to what had happened to her and her desire for revenge was 'bad' and 'self-defeating' and only when she recognized that she wasn't right about her feelings being justified and stopped thinking she had legitimate ideas about power and what to do with it would she ever truly heal and blah blah blah omg shut up.
    I know what you mean i almost quit because of her too, it was just too much for me personally. I mean i feel bad for saying it but they took it so far i just didn't even have sympathy for Julia anymore if i'm honest. It was like "girl go do some good."
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    i did watch the magicians so i know exactly what your referring to. Ugh such a waste of power Julia!
    Not to derail this into a Magicians thread lol, but in the end it was actually Penny that decided for her to take away her god potential when she was in a coma or something. It was such terrible writing cause here was another man taking away her autonomy, but the show wanted to act like it was fine because he was in love with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Not to derail this into a Magicians thread lol, but in the end it was actually Penny that decided for her to take away her god potential when she was in a coma or something. It was such terrible writing cause here was another man taking away her autonomy, but the show wanted to act like it was fine because he was in love with her.
    lol. we storm can, and love to multitask. lol. besides storm is a magician in a way, a weather witch.

You know normally i would feel that way, and in every situation you are absolutely right how terrible it was but by that time she had been so distraught over having the power and so focused on everything else even after her attacker was long dead that i didn't feel anything when he took them from her. Maybe that is what the plan was but she burnt me ALL the way out. If not for Margo i just don't know how i would have got through it all.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Well the show was racist as hell about Penny from day one with the way the teachers were like 'everyone but you is fine, but you, the only man of color on the cast, have magic that is inherently self-destructive and will consume you and can not be cavalierly used for personal gain the way all of your classmates use theirs.' So I mean, at least they spread their wtf-ery around. /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    lol. we storm can, and love to multitask. lol. besides storm is a magician in a way, a weather witch.

You know normally i would feel that way, and in every situation you are absolutely right how terrible it was but by that time she had been so distraught over having the power and so focused on everything else even after her attacker was long dead that i didn't feel anything when he took them from her. Maybe that is what the plan was but she burnt me ALL the way out. If not for Margo i just don't know how i would have got through it all.
    I feel that. I think the show also realized they didn’t have the budget to portray her as a goddess. She was an actual one for two seconds and then of course she had to put it in jeopardy to save the world. And yeah Margo saved the whole thing for that last season or two.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Well the show was racist as hell about Penny from day one with the way the teachers were like 'everyone but you is fine, but you, the only man of color on the cast, have magic that is inherently self-destructive and will consume you and can not be cavalierly used for personal gain the way all of your classmates use theirs.' So I mean, at least they spread their wtf-ery around. /sarcasm
    And the way they BRUTALIZED dude at any and all times. Yeah they were wrong for that.

Anyways, back to our regular scheduled discussions about a goddess whose potential hopefully won’t be wasted by bad writing.

Astonishing Member

Hadari Yao?

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Hadari Yao?
    In my mind the hadari yao came about as a myth based on the wind rider and the story changed as it passed around africa with different cultures adopting different names. And in the maps of marvel it list storm as a mutant ally of Wakanda so though the awakening under coates and stuff still happened i am hoping they are moving away from her godhood having a direct tie to wakanda as in she is part of it's pantheon and now it's more of a story in her journey.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lmfao i spit my water out ur hilarious!!
    Lol I'm sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Thanks, slander against storm is not tolerated. They should go get a new personality trait in 2022. Hating storm stinks on them.
    It's always that SAME person too. Like they start sh!t and then when they get called out on it they try and turn the situation around to make the Storm fan in question look rabid for defending her. Like there as ZERO reason for Storm to be introduced into that conversation but they wanna slick throw sh!t on her and then become a Karen when they get confronted. They need to go sit their #TheSouthWillRiseAgain type energy self down and keep Storm's name out their mouth. They can act like they don't know what they doing but we all have eyes.

And like Kyss pointed out Reigna, you did the damn thing!
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Lol I'm sorry!

It's always that SAME person too. Like they start sh!t and then when they get called out on it they try and turn the situation around to make the Storm fan in question look rabid for defending her. Like there as ZERO reason for Storm to be introduced into that conversation but they wanna slick throw sh!t on her and then become a Karen when they get confronted. They need to go sit their #TheSouthWillRiseAgain type energy self down and keep Storm's name out their mouth. They can act like they don't know what they doing but we all have eyes.

And like Kyss pointed out Reigna, you did the damn thing!
    AHHHHHHHHHH XD "the south would ride again energy was very strong." But by the goddess we prevailed.

They really need to go get a productive hobby, because bringing storm into a thread about omega telepaths to simply slander her is not the cute look they think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    Things I want to see explored more with Storm’s powers.

- Light Manipulation (Electromagnetic Spectrum)
    - Stellar Manipulation (Stars, Nebulas, Galaxies, Interstellar Mediums, etc)
    - Godhood (Invulnerability, Teleportation, Elemental Form, Pure Energy Manipulation)
    - Evaporation (Evaporating all the water inside someone)
    My God, it would be awesome, besides what you mentioned, I'd love to see:

- Its hydrokinesis at the molecular level to manipulate a person's blood.

- Creation of energy-based or elemental constructs.

- More feats of range, dimensional scale, maybe she's feeling elemental disturbances on another planet or in some corner of outer space.

- Magic! Much more magic! (Of course, using her divinity, or even using her magical ancestry), I would love to see her transmuting matter, or creating elemental beings, healing wounds and someone's spirit...

- I wanted to see her soul transcending the barriers of the multiverse, as she is an ascending Goddess.

- Hearing a people's prayer!

Why do these people do this? They hate Storm and Storm's fans?

Thanks, slander against storm is not tolerated. They should go get a new personality trait in 2022. Hating storm stinks on them.
    AHHHHHHHHHH XD "the south would ride again energy was very strong." But by the goddess we prevailed.

They really need to go get a productive hobby, because bringing storm into a thread about omega telepaths to simply slander her is not the cute look they think it is.
    Indeed you did!

Ok!? Like what was the reason? What was the reaaaaaaasooooon? Oh we know the reason, you have a Storm avatar so by default the quickest way to try and downplay what you're saying is to try and slick throw sh!t on Storm's name. There's a reason why that person has been on my ignore list from like my first few weeks here. As the quote says "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." Like dog sh1t they will never not stink.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Jealousy. Always jealousy.

You see now you are trying to make storm too op. Why do we need her to control stars and galaxies,
    that is too much !

Lolol

But on a serious note yaaasssss!

Infact I want her to be sent to other dimensions so her abilities are really explored on an esotheric level. The trion dimension was eye opening for her because she was playing with the very laws of physics like a reality warper, healing space time rifts among others. I want to see her in hyperspace to see how she would interact with the most funademtal elemental forces of the universe.
    Yea! Wow, I would love to, even more that the Celestials were born from this dimension...

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Who knows tbh. Like I can understand generally not liking a character. I get that! But to go out of your way to slander a character repeatedly? Well I think they may have various types of internal issues they need to work out.