Page 772 of 772 FirstFirst ... 272672722762768769770771772
Results 11,566 to 11,576 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Happy New Years eve/day to you all! I hope Storm's trajectory for 2022 continues to rise up and take all of us with her.
    Happy new Year My loves!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    I love the fact I’ve been talking about Storm control over the fundamental forces of the universe and she goes to combine it all to make a source of light/heat for a planet.
    Thank you for saying "source" instead of "sun" because nobody knows what it is until it's confirmed by the writers

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Thank you for saying "source" instead of "sun" because nobody knows what it is until it's confirmed by the writers
    the writer liked a tweet which a user stated storm created a star. sun is just a ball of gases burning its not out of the realm she could do this. 1
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    What kind of friend is Storm? Must be one of the best, most characters have a formidable bond with her.
    I would imagine Storm would be a good friend. We've seen it recently with Thor and with Emma's recollection if their relationship on Storm's final issue in Marauders.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    the writer liked a tweet which a user stated storm created a star. sun is just a ball of gases burning its not out of the realm she could do this. 1
    To me that's all the conformation we need. The X-writers confirmed via twitter that they were acknowledging her divinity so to me it's the same as being written on panel. If she didn't intend for Storm to create a mini-sun then she could have easily written the book differently or just said so via twitter.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I would imagine Storm would be a good friend. We've seen it recently with Thor and with Emma's recollection if their relationship on Storm's final issue in Marauders.

To me that's all the conformation we need. The X-writers confirmed via twitter that they were acknowledging her divinity so to me it's the same as being written on panel. If she didn't intend for Storm to create a mini-sun then she could have easily written the book differently or just said so via twitter.
    exactly. me personally im not sure why the sun part is so off putting when she did a few others things outside her mutant abilities:

-the sun/light source
    -create atmosphere from nothing
    -caused vegetation to grow upon making it rain

there was a lot going on that her mutant powers would not be capable of doing giving further evidence of this being a goddess showing.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 12-31-2021 at 04:56 PM.

Like it or not, the sun is a source of light and heat for the planet, lol..

I see Storm being those honest friend types, who is sometimes interpreted as a rude/arrogant person, but is a charismatic and loving person, the kind that makes people around her more realistic but always tries to help those she loves. , likes and sees well.

Well I wish you a great happy new year, even though 2021 was an exhausting year, it was great for our Mutant Goddess Storm, I can feel the good vibes for next year, and I'm so excited, I like you all and I learned a lot about this one incredible character, and I hope 2022 will be a year of peace, health, wealth and happiness for all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Like it or not, the sun is a source of light and heat for the planet, lol..
    I know what a sun is and "like it or not" I won't call it that until I see a writer confirming it. Since when is liking a tweet confirming something? lol Also a lot of you need to stop trying to group fans in the "hater" category just because they may or may not like something regarding Storm. If she did indeed make a "sun" then i'm all here for it but i'm not gonna take fans word it just because it's speculated and not confirmed.
    Last edited by metalclouds; 12-31-2021 at 06:04 PM.

I know what a sun is and "like it or not" I won't call it that until I see a writer confirming it. Since when is liking a tweet confirming something? lol
    thats fair I've always said unless its said on panel its not canon.

I understand your take here so I can think an argument can be made both ways regarding the feat. regardless, even if one assumes it was just light she has never been know to be light manipulator and one that is self sustaining so it was still an awesome feat imo.

was that also too op for you metals the other feats she did?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    thats fair I've always said unless its said on panel its not canon.

I understand your take here so I can think an argument can be made both ways regarding the feat. regardless, even if one assumes it was just light she has never been know to be light manipulator and one that is self sustaining so it was still an awesome feat imo.

was that also too op for you metals the other feats she did?
    Whatever feats she did in panels i'm all here for since we were informed on panel of exactly what she was doing

I know what a sun is and "like it or not" I won't call it that until I see a writer confirming it. Since when is liking a tweet confirming something? lol Also a lot of you need to stop trying to group fans in the "hater" category just because they may or may not like something regarding Storm. If she did indeed make a "sun" then i'm all here for it but i'm not gonna take fans word it just because it's speculated and not confirmed.
    You don't like the sun word we get it. We got it the first time you said it we get it now. Whether it was a light bulb or it was a sun in the end she created light that would last the planet for countless generations. End of story! It's a new year let's move on.