Page 88 of 772 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188588 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    by the goddess I hope its a solo as well. it's time for storm to truly serve and she stepping out like this with her pony and all:

a solo just might be brewing:
    Who's the white woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Who's the white woman?
    I think it is Christina Agulera.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Hickman's Storm is getting better and I appreciate what he's done, compared to so many other writers he's a marked improvement, but his Storm is still a little wooden to me. There's a warmth and vervre that alludes him. Honestly I can't recall that precise frequency in any of his Marvel works. If a character is not a mean smartypants or affable Joe shmoe for contrast, he's sort of blind. I think that's also why he's sorta not nailing the other main X-gals(Jean/Rogue/Psylocke for example), where as Emma, Mystique, Destiny, and Moira, the more cerebral and/or villainous characters, have been more interesting in his story. The fact that he recognizes Storm's importance[to the franchise] and does his best to work her in is appreciated though. He doesn't even bother with Rogue, for example.
    This is where I am at with Hickman Storm. I like her rise in prominence in the Xmen again, but I know she can be better. There still is something about her depiction that feels a bit perfunctory or a little off. To quote another Queen..

We are almost there though.
    Last edited by Saturius; 02-19-2021 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    This is where I am at with Hickman Storm. I like her rise in prominence in the Xmen again, but I know she can be better. There still is something about her depiction that feels a bit perfunctory or a little off. To quote another Queen..

We are almost there though.
    Absolument. Precisely.

We'll see how much further he can go with her.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I love that I have no idea what she will be doing out in space...exactly what favour will she be asking of Xandra. Or even where that favour granted will take her. Shi'ar space for certain but I can also see her going far beyond that, into the further reaches of the galaxy and galaxies.

And just how will her powers, and her person, be affected?
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 02-19-2021 at 10:35 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Happy birthday, I hope you will remain all the time the same positive force not only for Storm but in your life, as well. I wish you the best!
    thank you so very much for your encouragement and thoughtful words! I greatly appreciate it!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Who's the white woman?
    Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I think it is Christina Agulera.
    thats correct beloved. miss dirty!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I love that I have no idea what she will be doing out in space...exactly what favour will she be asking of Xandra. Or even where that favour granted will take her. Shi'ar space for certain but I can also see her going far beyond that, into the further reaches of the galaxy and galaxies.

And just how will her powers, and her person, be affected?
    There are many things for her to explore the space, the most common sensible one is her divinity on which they've heavily concentrated since the mid-Hickman era.

I absolutely loved the galactic goddess diadem energy over the baobab tree in her Giant Sized mindscape. If Hickman manages to actually deliver on the promise of that image, I will happily reassess my interpretation of his Storm, but that is promise as yet unfulfilled.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I absolutely loved the galactic goddess diadem energy over the baobab tree in her Giant Sized mindscape. If Hickman manages to actually deliver on the promise of that image, I will happily reassess my interpretation of his Storm, but that is promise as yet unfulfilled.
    I'm still curious what exactly this was supposed to represent. I'm under the belief this as symbolic of her divinity.

Are yall ready??? I am...

by the goddess I hope its a solo as well. it's time for storm to truly serve and she stepping out like this with her pony and all:

a solo just might be brewing:
    My 2nd favorite female artist behind my Queen of Pop Janet!

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    My 2nd favorite female artist behind my Queen of Pop Janet!
    both ladies are phenomenal talents!!!

Are yall ready??? I am...

This is a deep contrast to Tchallas' behavior in the KiB tie-in. Storm might be dead, "push it aside and focus". Space Nakia dies "let me give a rousing speech to people that probably don't even know who I'm talking about". Lol

From my experience, the KiB is the more accurate version.