Page 91 of 772 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191591 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    That remains to be seen.

he canonized Ororo as an actual goddess it doesn't get any better than that!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Goddess only when T'Challa tells her she can be [for two minutes to save his country]...

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Goddess only when T'Challa tells her she can be [for two minutes to save his country]...

well thats the Xwriters fault not Tchalla's. Ororo just needs to finally embrace her true power and Tchalla has been the one to help her do that.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    I see. As an aspiring artist what would make this sorta thing more visually interesting? It was all going into one point at the epicenter... maybe a wider shot? More bolts?

I gotta say this hyped me up pretty good when I read it, but there's always room for improvement. When I look at the splash I see two gods about to being righteous thunder down on em

The lightning coming out of both their eyes is a nice touch
    In this case, more lightning, not really. A thicker pillar of one lightning that is magnified by another layer of the lightning colour turning it more like "divine" would have looked more impressive and on the second, as kyss suggested, the lightning could have exploded into powerful chain lightning of thickness that spreads throughout the entire world tearing through the dark veil and burning it down. Now that would have been more impressive and looking better.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    In this case, more lightning, not really. A thicker pillar of one lightning that is magnified by another layer of the lightning colour turning it more like "divine" would have looked more impressive and on the second, as kyss suggested, the lightning could have exploded into powerful chain lightning of thickness that spreads throughout the entire world tearing through the dark veil and burning it down. Now that would have been more impressive and looking better.
    that would have been beautiful to see followed by it revealing a sunlit sky. your description was actually what I would have envisioned. one HUGE ASS lightning pillar as you described connected to the sky that spread into a massive chain lightning.

I would have lost it!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    that would have been beautiful to see followed by it revealing a sunlit sky. your description was actually what I would have envisioned. one HUGE ASS lightning pillar as you described connected to the sky that spread into a massive chain lightning.

I would have lost it!!
    It's just my artistic imagination at play here. I am not an artist but if I was, this is how I would have done it.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    It's just my artistic imagination at play here. I am not an artist but if I was, this is how I would have done it.
    neither am I but in my head the visual would be freaking spectacular.

I don't know if anyone discussed this yet but the latest episode of Wanda/Vision showed Monica Rambeau manifesting blue eyes when she uses her powers and all I could think about is the injustice that we have never seen a blue-eyed Ororo Munroe in the movies. Praying that will change soon.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I don't know if anyone discussed this yet but the latest episode of Wanda/Vision showed Monica Rambeau manifesting blue eyes when she uses her powers and all I could think about is the injustice that we have never seen a blue-eyed Ororo Munroe in the movies. Praying that will change soon.
    hey there. I have been discussing on my twitter account and lets just say that topic gotta a bit heated.

nevertheless, we haven't discussed here. I was told they only turn blue when she uses her energy powers but I do find it odd when aspects of ororo that are iconic are ripped and used by other characters. aside from the eyes being blue, you have her signature white eyes with powerr ripped by so many characters. then of course the goddess moniker. I just hope by the time she does appear other things are not ripped in the mcu.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I was mad as a hornet! Had her energy sight and everything!

Damn Fox movies making our girl look 2000 and late!

hey there. I have been discussing on my twitter account and lets just say that topic gotta a bit heated.

nevertheless, we haven't discussed here. I was told they only turn blue when she uses her energy powers but I do find it odd when aspects of ororo that are iconic are ripped and used by other characters. aside from the eyes being blue, you have her signature white eyes with powerr ripped by so many characters. then of course the goddess moniker. I just hope by the time she does appear other things are not ripped in the mcu.
    I wasn't sure at first why her eyes were turning blue. I was wondering if maybe her eyes would turn permanently blue from entering the Hex but it looks like it's only when she manifests her powers and then her eyes go back to normal. The former would definitely have bothered me since Ororo is the iconic Black woman with blue eyes and that means Monica would have unseated her on the big screen.

But even if her eyes only turn blue when she manifests her powers, it's still way too reminiscent of Ororo's white eyes when she uses her powers and I felt that was disrespectful to the OG Queen like this is another thing Ororo lost out on. I still haven't forgotten the Black Panther stans who pretended like they didn't owe Ororo a thing for his mega-popularity or that one Riri Williams stan who claimed Riri was going to become the top Black woman in the MCU and Storm was going to be forgotten, so there are some raw wounds here still.

now watch storm not have any of that lolol. Ororo has been the template for so many characters, even ones who existed before her. its a testament to her greatness!

Ok, I feel better now about feeling upset and annoyed during that scene since it wasn't just me. Now there is absolutely no excuse not to have a blue-eyed Ororo on the big screen if they could do it for Monica.

now watch storm not have any of that lolol. Ororo has been the template for so many characters, even ones who existed before her. its a testament to her greatness!
    I used to feel that way and how it was all a compliment to Ororo but now I just get hurt and furious when I see how many times she has been ripped off without any proper credit or dues and casual fans raising up these new characters while dissing Storm since they only remember her as Halle Berry and that infamous "toad" line. That is the biggest contribution Storm from the movies has given to pop culture, imagine that!

I just hope when Feige finally gets around to Storm, he's still got some juice left in the tank. College-aged weather goddess, please!

For real though, I can't even be mad. Feige is on fire. Keep shining, I know his Storm will be epic when the time is right.

Last edited by yogaflame; 02-20-2021 at 07:44 PM.