Page 95 of 772 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195595 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it doesn't pique mine either. I prefer goddess who preserves the balance of all natural things over the mother hen.

no thanks!!
    Can't agree more. I seriously hope they will take the Godhood part, and make her visit Oshtur so she can tell her the truth behind her bloodline blessing and teach her to be a Goddess.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Can't agree more. I seriously hope they will take the Godhood part, and make her visit Oshtur so she can tell her the truth behind her bloodline blessing and teach her to be a Goddess.
    absolutely! enough with the storm who holds back. I'm ready for her to take it to the next level.

maybe we get a glimpse of this jn the next few issues of the bp to be released.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

it doesn't pique mine either. I prefer goddess who preserves the balance of all natural things over the mother hen.

no thanks!!
    Ahhh...this reminds me of a post I made over a year ago...

"I attribute this to the "mothering" effect.

The recent discussion in this thread about writers' tendency to give Storm the "mother hen" persona has been detrimental to her imo. In their eyes, Storm is there as the neutral character, not too far one side, not too far the other and she's always there to give that motherly advice even though no one listens or even wants it.

That has done nothing for her growth or development over the past decade or so.

What happened to Mohawk Storm? Outback Storm? X-Treme Storm?

She has been turned into a safe, reliable character, like a pair of worn, comfortable shoes. Basically they made her dull. She doesn't have an edge anymore."

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Ahhh...this reminds me of a post I made over a year ago...

you were correct then and its spot on now. its boring and keeps her from truly expanding her influence and presence within the MU. so yes I completely agree with all that was said here.

God is a Woman:

the strongest mutant alive. let's do our part to remember this.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

the strongest mutant alive. let's do our part to remember this.
    For when your computer does not work. There is Storm!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    For when your computer does not work. There is Storm!
    yes indeed boo!!! I love storm do much!! I think the next few months are going to get real serious for our beloved goddess in a good way

yes indeed boo!!! I love storm do much!! I think the next few months are going to get real serious for our beloved goddess in a good way
    Can I just say another added piece I love of that last scan - the light purple/pinkish lightning <3. I like yellow and sky blue as well butvpart of me loves the idea of the colors of the lightning changing based on the source of where its coming from. Like of it from tje planet’s EM field - light purple, bioelectric blast - white, pulled from a storm - sky blue, agitating air molecules aroindva target - yellow. A weird observation and ai am thinking way too much on it lol but...just a little creative flare

What book is that from?
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    What book is that from?
    the last issue of X-men

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    What book is that from?
    that is from xmen issue 17

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Can I just say another added piece I love of that last scan - the light purple/pinkish lightning <3. I like yellow and sky blue as well butvpart of me loves the idea of the colors of the lightning changing based on the source of where its coming from. Like of it from tje planet’s EM field - light purple, bioelectric blast - white, pulled from a storm - sky blue, agitating air molecules aroindva target - yellow. A weird observation and ai am thinking way too much on it lol but...just a little creative flare
    yes I also love the purple highlights in her lightning. I was hoping it was a signal she was tapping into her godhead abilities but I do like your idea as well regarding the source. either would work for me honestly lol

Yes indeed! I cannot wait! I wanna see some new things for storm this year! Yahhhhh! (lighning and thunder ablazin'!)
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

that is from xmen issue 17
    Ah, yes, of course!!

I forgot about the retro art in that issue, I love it!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes indeed! I cannot wait! I wanna see some new things for storm this year! Yahhhhh! (lighning and thunder ablazin'!)
    I'm over the lightning honey honestly. I would like her do some tricks like her skrull did:

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Very good idea. If Marvel is going to keep portraying Storm as lightning lass, might as well add some beautiful visual variety. I loved how Ororo's lightning in Giant Size Storm was drawn with a wispy, smoke-like quality to it. It made it look ethereal, like she was blurring the line between energy manipulation and magic.