Page 98 of 772 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    It makes sense that Ororo is closer to this:

Than this:

it does but I would not mind Mrs. Ro being built like the woman below lolol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I would prefer to see her Nilotic roots be emphasized, but to each their own.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I would prefer to see her Nilotic roots be emphasized, but to each their own.
    I know you would boo and I know that a woman with the last woman's build would not be cast. I just know tchalla likes his women to have a bit of curve to them:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ororo doesn't have to have giant boobs and booty to be beautiful.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Ororo doesn't have to have giant boobs and booty to be beautiful.

no one said that she has to have any of those to be beautiful beloved.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I know you would boo and I know that a woman with the last woman's build would not be cast. I just know tchalla likes his women to have a bit of curve to them:

Is that Michael Jackson?

Speaking of which costume would you rather see storm debut introduction to the MCU?

Carson City highlights X-Men red costume but I feel like that has more of a movie #3 look to it.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Is that Michael Jackson?

Speaking of which costume would you rather see storm debut introduction to the MCU?

Carson City highlights X-Men red costume but I feel like that has more of a movie #3 look to it.
    lmfao i just screamed lolol. not Michael Jackson lol.

hmmm I really would love to see her original costume with her diadem.

fans have already modified her to look darker lol

this looks much better!!
    This is much better but her hair should have more volume. I don't believe it would just hang straight in an action pose when she is flying in that weather.

you are welcome. there are instances when she has been hurt by her own powers but this is generally when her will, body or spirit has been damaged in some manner:

she experienced something similar prior to her punk phase (she was going through an internal turmoil) when she fought silver samurai and her powers backfired on her:

Thank you for these as well! I do remember those scenes so I think they may have been part of my confusion since I didn't factor in her emotional state.

It makes sense that Ororo is closer to this:

Than this:

Attachment 106452
    Attachment 106453
    Attachment 106454

Full women for me. No body shaming.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 02-23-2021 at 12:31 AM.

thats funny that is when I started collecting them when xmen tas premiered lol
    We were clearly the target market for that X-Men ‘92 book a few years back!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I leave it up to the artist's interpretation.
    Byrne, Smith, Romita Jr., Silvestri, Yardin, Coipel, Larraz, Yu, Lolli...they all illustrate Storm beauty-fully in their own distinctive styles.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    This is much better but her hair should have more volume. I don't believe it would just hang straight in an action pose when she is flying in that weather.
    I would like it to have more volume too. from what I understand this game will include characters and their counterparts from multiple dimensions so perhaps we will have a different version with more volume.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Thank you for these as well! I do remember those scenes so I think they may have been part of my confusion since I didn't factor in her emotional state.
    you're welcome. it can and does get inconsistent at times but this is how I interpret her immunity of the elements.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    We were clearly the target market for that X-Men ‘92 book a few years back!
    right that one and xmen forever!!! lolol

xmen tas for me was the best cartoon ever. it was what got me into the xmen.

Yea agreed. I don't want to jump the gun but I know Vita had posted a lot of storm merchandise and it was assumed they were writing storm solo but we later found out vita was writing this book.

Your take on this would be ideal. Her having that type of influence on a galatic level would be pretty impressive.
    She might be writing two books, not just one. Other writers have done that before.