Page 83 of 109 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1630

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    With the quips I felt he was just recently transformed from the arrogant doctor who could definitely crack a joke and the films were pretty close enough together. I can see him being more traditionally sage and wise later though like the books.
    Yeah, I can see Cumberbatch's Strange become more mature and responsible later on. But I hope he doesn't lose his sense of humor. Practically EVERY MCU hero (and some villains too) has one, I don't want Stephen to get rid of his.

New update to Marvel Future Revolution looks to be including Dormammu, Clea, and Umar (I think):

Very nice review of the Death of Doctor Strange #1:

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    New update to Marvel Future Revolution looks to be including Dormammu, Clea, and Umar (I think):

It looks great! I just need Wanda playable. I have Strange at level 62.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Oh, wow! That looks like fun. I hope we see Clea and this sort of Dark Dimension imagery in the next movie.
    Live Faust, Die Jung.

Quote Originally Posted by Clea View Post
    A moment of hilarity before the sure-to-be-so-so-sad Death of Doctor Strange debuts... I spotted this over on Tumblr. I don't know what It's Jeff! is (looks like a kiddie book about a cute shark named Jeff), but check out Doctor Strange's adorable Shuma-Gorath pool float. LOL!

It's a spin-off from Kelly Thompson's West Coast Avengers about Gwenpool's pet land shark Jeff, with art by the same people who did Gwenpool's solo book, the Japanese duo known as Gurihiru. Completely silent digital comic done in a Webtoon style and released weekly on Marvel Unlimited.

Marvel Voices Comunidades has a story involving a character from Reptil's solo book joining Strange Academy.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-comunidades-1

"Just as Strange as You" Starring Germán Aguilar & Eva Quintero of the Strange Academy
    Writer: Terry Blas
    Artist: Julius Ohta
    Colorist: Erick Arciniega

"It's important for me that Latinas see themselves reflected back as smart and resourceful and brave and adventurous. Eva's character is very much informed by that and sending her to Strange Academy and off on an adventure with fellow Mexican student, German Aguilar was such a fun way to showcase both of their powers and the possibilities they hold," says Blas. "She made a promise to Humberto/Reptil that she wouldn't stop learning magic until she knew how to find his parents and Comunidades kicks off the beginning of her journey to do that."
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Yeah, I can see Cumberbatch's Strange become more mature and responsible later on. But I hope he doesn't lose his sense of humor. Practically EVERY MCU hero (and some villains too) has one, I don't want Stephen to get rid of his.
    No. Me neither. I do remember him acting witty when him and Clea consummated their love actually. So it may even be kinda canon .

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    No. Me neither. I do remember him acting witty when him and Clea consummated their love actually. So it may even be kinda canon .
    Is that so? I'm not too familiar with Strange's history. I'm starting getting into him now. The only "magic" Stephen needs to attract women (not just Clea) is his sense of humor. IF they do introduce Clea, I VERY much hope that her relationship with Strange will not be like other onscreen live-action superhero romantic couples. I'm tired of nagging and condescending women and arrogant and self-centered dudes getting together in totally unnatural and forced ways. They should follow the WandaVision "ship" if they want to gain popularity as a couple. Mutual respect and genuine affection is the way to go.

I really like Cumberbatch's take on the good Doctor. The last What If...? Episode was pretty good. Ultron/Vision actually feels like a threat this time (unlike in AoU). But he's kinda funny too? I like the new voice actor, but I REALLY miss Spader. I would have loved Spader's Ultron go up against Cumberbatch's Strange. I can totally picture them trading quips in battle.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 09-29-2021 at 07:31 PM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Am I the only one who was a little disappointed with the first issue of the Death mini?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Am I the only one who was a little disappointed with the first issue of the Death mini?
    What aspects of it disappointed you?
    Live Faust, Die Jung.

Quote Originally Posted by Clea View Post
    What aspects of it disappointed you?
    Mostly the art. I love Garbett, but he didn’t bring his A-game here during the more magical moments. I also expected the tone to be more dynamic, but it was just a humdrum day then bam! He’s dead.

Doc Strange related! I’m being cover quoted on next week’s Defenders issue! It’s my first!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

How did you find out?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    How did you find out?
    I write for comic-watch and we get the previews early.