Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
True, Stephen does get better with time and usage.

Also, like anyone who does astral projection or a mind-control where their physical body is "left helpless", there is considerable concern for it, especially in the beginning usage of that power. But as they use it more often, they either learn to "safeguard" their physical form while in use and/or see the higher importance need for going astral.
That was my understanding, but like I said, I can't remember the exact circumstances of this particular instance. Of course, it could just have been something Stan changed his mind on later.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
Probably something like Mr. Vampire or Magic Cop.
Oh no! I was thinking of something more in the vein of Chen Kaige's The Promise or Zhang Yimou's films like House of Flying Daggers -- though those don't have a lot of magic and are melodramatic, but they are GORGEOUS.

Though you are right, they would probably end up looking like those, or Chinese Ghost Story or maybe Detective Dee.

I need to watch more Korean fantasy movies. I remember one from a few years ago called The Restless, sort of like Orpheus, that would fit a Doctor Strange perfectly, IMO.