Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
So, do y'all think Stephen's gonna restore Peter's secret identity in No Way Home? I really REALLY hope SONY doesn't go that route. Restoring a superhero's secret identity using some lame-ass magical deus ex machina sounds so pathetic to me. And did you hear about the rumors of Loki, Mobius and Sylvie appearing in MoM? I actually LIKE that idea. I don't think Marvel Studios has done a great job explaining time travel and multiverses to general audiences despite what seems like HOURS of exposition dumps in Endgame and Loki. I think Disney will TRY AGAIN to explain these science fiction concepts in Strange 2. Hopefully in a more palatable way for "casuals", newcomers and kids. I think test screenings for the MoM proved to Marvel Studio execs that audiences were not on board with how they dealt with time travelling/multiverses (hence the delays) I actually think I have a firmer grasp on the rules of the multiverse now, but I believe Marvel should simplify things EVEN FURTHER. I was so confused in Loki when the TVA stated they could reset timelines if folks showed up late for work, but allowed Sylvie to live for so long in hers (there were deadlines to how long the reset charges would be effective according to the rules spelled out in the Loki series). I was also confused when Loki stated that Lokis "lose", but they don't "die." But at the beginning of the show, it was shown that one of his motivations to try to be "good" was seeing another version of himself being killed by Thanos in that other timeline (in Infinity War). I'm not trying to nitpick, but I admit a lot of the times I was flat out lost when I watched Endgame and Loki.
Do. Not. Care.

Don't care for Spider-Man in the comics, and haven't seen any of the movies since Toby Maguire.