Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    This is hands down the best I’ve ever seen Warren look/handled...:

^^^Bagley made him look dashing af, and the sequence itself really gave it a swashbuckling Nightwing vibe, as Warren just flew circles around the T Bolts. Busiek let us know that Warren’s been perfecting his style for years, while other flyers might just use their ability to get from point A to point B. Busiek also made sure we knew how good looking Warren is.

^^^the next issue we get another line that builds up Warren’s flying as he mentions thinking in three dimensions.
    This is the sleek look and characterization Warren should always have imho.
    I really liked this issue. One of the best issues that Angel had when he had his feather wings only. Busiek and Bagley did a great job with him.

I'm a ride and die for his metal wings reader myself. They just lead to better stories for Warren in my opinion. Cooler looking to. They also make him more valuable in a fight, and not just a punching bag.
    I really felt that Archangel would have made for a great member of the Thunderbolts at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    For me it's hoping for the best but preparing for the worst kind of a thing...hoping that I get pleasantly surprised...
    I'm going to be optimistic. I think that Archangel has a good chance of being in that new X-Corp comic. He already made an appearance with them in that X-Men Empyre mini.
    Last edited by Thievery; 01-03-2021 at 08:24 PM.