Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

lol Warren's defining romantic relationship for years was with a white woman, and then there's Charlotte Jones as someone else pointed out....there was nothing fetishistic about his attraction to Betsy, he's just a horndog

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    It sounds more like a way to either bash Warren or bash his relationship with Betsy, or both...imho...
    I just knew that I shouldn't have responded to the idea that Archangel was a weebo. Not every post is meant to make Angel and Betsy look bad. Especially not in Archangel's own appreciation thread.
    Sometimes people just have fun or even silly ideas that aren't stated in a thread. I found the weebo post by Ohsnapulon5000 to be fun and entertaining. Whether it was meant to be a joke or not.

If anyone else has an entertaining post to share in this thread that hasn't been brought up before, please share it. It can become tiring talking about the same old topics repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    lol Warren's defining romantic relationship for years was with a white woman, and then there's Charlotte Jones as someone else pointed out....there was nothing fetishistic about his attraction to Betsy, he's just a horndog
    Ah, the fetishist post was fun and entertaining. Something new.

I'm not sure if Warren is a horndog anymore. That part of his personality and characterization seemed to go starting after Warren regained his Archangel during the Kyle/Yost run on X-Force. He was still a little bit of a playboy type after that, but not nearly as much of one. It seems to have completely left his personality since the Dark Angel Saga and regaining his memories and true personality back. He seems to approach things a lot more seriously now.

Still, it was kind of funny to see the teen version of Warren who travelled to the future try to hit on every woman that he came across in X-Men Blue. But even that got old after a while.
    Last edited by Thievery; 01-12-2021 at 02:42 AM.

Ultimate Member

Well the teen version quickly became just a background character that had little to do and it seemed like the writers really didn't care about him at all, Yost and Kyle couldn't have him be his normal self he had to be a part of their X-Force so he had to be dark and grim and gritty, real romance was out of the picture for them...

Well the teen version quickly became just a background character that had little to do and it seemed like the writers really didn't care about him at all, Yost and Kyle couldn't have him be his normal self he had to be a part of their X-Force so he had to be dark and grim and gritty, real romance was out of the picture for them...
    Yep, there you go. You answered a lot of your problems yourself. Teen Warren received no panel time because he was about to be sent back to the past. And metal winged, killer Archangel had no time for romance. He was to grim.

We'll have to wait and see who Warren ends up with next.

Ultimate Member

I doubt that anybody will end up with anybody until the true end of the X-men whenever that ends up being...who knows maybe the alternate Warren over in Excalibur is a sign of things to come, and maybe he isn't...

I doubt that anybody will end up with anybody until the true end of the X-men whenever that ends up being...who knows maybe the alternate Warren over in Excalibur is a sign of things to come, and maybe he isn't...
    Well Logan, if you doubt that none of the X-Men will end up togather until the end of the series then you have nothing to worry about. Under your theory Archangel and Betsy will never end up togather, so you can save yourself the stress of being upset if either of the two of them end up with someone else. It will all be meaningless anyway.

You kind of go back and forth on the Excalibur story, and what it might mean for Angel/Betsy. Usually you say that the appearance of alt reality Warren is just a way for the writer to pretend that she cares about Warren and Betsy's history togather. Now you seem to think that it might be a sign of things to come. That it might actually lead to Angel and Betsy getting back togather.

What made you change your mind about this possibility.

Ultimate Member

It's not that I changed my mind, just saying that it could be either, but I'm not holding my breath...meant that whenever the X-men fully ends, that the comics would no longer be made, that the characters will finally end up with someone...I'd hope...and W/B could happen again then if not before as well...

It's not that I changed my mind, just saying that it could be either, but I'm not holding my breath...meant that whenever the X-men fully ends, that the comics would no longer be made, that the characters will finally end up with someone...I'd hope...and W/B could happen again then if not before as well...
    If your not holding your breath that Archangel/Betsy will still happen. than it still sounds as if you are giving up on Archangel/Betsy, Logan. And as we all know, a quitter never wins .

Unless you are saying that it could still happen before X-Men ends. I'm having a hard time figuring out what you are trying to say here.

Ultimate Member

Saying that no pairing will stay together forever until the books as a whole end, whenever that ends up being, but as for now no I'm not giving up on W/B, I don't give up on my favorite pairings...

What do people think that Archangel's business' corporation should be involved in.

I know that his recent appearance in Empyre: X-ME showed him talking about corrupt pharmaceutical companies, but I would like to see more.

I liked the fact that Warren was showed as being involved in green energy technology during fraction's run.

Warren running the X-Ranch brothel in Casey's Uncanny run was kind of funny.

Anybody else have some ideas?

No new ideas for what Archangel's business company should be involved in?

Some pictures. I hope I get them right this time.

OIP.jpg

OIP (1).jpg

OIP (2).jpg

The first is my favorite. It is a nice picture of Archangel and a shattered X-23. A cover from the Kyle/Yost X-Force.
    The second one is also a cover from the Kyle/Yost X-Force comic
    The third one is an old Portacia one. From X-Facto, I believe

EDIT: I almost got these pictures right. They seem a little small and blurry. Maybe I will give up on these for a while
    Last edited by Thievery; 01-15-2021 at 03:58 AM.

It just a panel from issue but it is one of my favorite Archangel pics. Sad that that fight moved off panel.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    No new ideas for what Archangel's business company should be involved in?

Some pictures. I hope I get them right this time.

OIP.jpg

OIP (1).jpg

OIP (2).jpg

The first is my favorite. It is a nice picture of Archangel and a shattered X-23. A cover from the Kyle/Yost X-Force.
    The second one is also a cover from the Kyle/Yost X-Force comic
    The third one is an old Portacia one. From X-Facto, I believe

EDIT: I almost got these pictures right. They seem a little small and blurry. Maybe I will give up on these for a while
    When you post your pics, are you doing it from a URL? If so, I find that unclicking the blue "Retrieve Remote File" box usually lets the pic post the correct size.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    It just a panel from issue but it is one of my favorite Archangel pics. Sad that that fight moved off panel.

Yeah, that is beautiful picture. Definitely a favorite. Warren started as regular Angel and than transformed. It would have been Bullseye against Archangel, a potentially great fight, in my opinion. I don't know why the battle happened off panel.

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    When you post your pics, are you doing it from a URL? If so, I find that unclicking the blue "Retrieve Remote File" box usually lets the pic post the correct size.
    Yeah. I even asked for some advice on this from one of my friends on this forum. It doesn't matter if I try posting my pics from my computer or a URL. They come out the same. I'm obviously screwing up some how.
    Buy, I'm actually OK with how the pics look on second viewing, as long as everyone else is. They only turned out to be posted a little smaller than I thought.
    But, I think that I will still leave posting pics up to the professional pic posters on this forum. I'll just make Purp and nx01a do the heavy lifting for me

What are his metal wings made of? Are they organic metal like Colossus' skin? How do his wings hold up to adamantium?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!