Page 22 of 92 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Well Dugan is taking over X-Men and Hickman is moving to another title. Uncanny maybe? Too early to say what the shakeup means for Scott.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Well Dugan is taking over X-Men and Hickman is moving to another title. Uncanny maybe? Too early to say what the shakeup means for Scott.
    One of the two is definitely going to be the X-men team book. With some luck he could be a regular in both books

Where is it confirmed that Duggan is getting X-men?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Where is it confirmed that Duggan is getting X-men?
    https://www.cbr.com/x-men-timeline-r...secret-titles/

X-LINEUP-2000x2000.jpg

The possiblity of Cyclops getting to actually be part of a more cohesive story instead of cameoing in a series of one shots is great. But, if he really goes to Duggan's book, it will all depend on how he is used. Based on Marauders, Cyclops can end up treated as Kitty and Emma, getting focus and moving the narrative or he can end up as Bobby and Bishop, only there to fill the background and serve Kitty's story.

On the other hand, it's possible that Hickman will start to actually writing an ongoing series instead one-shots, in that case, Cyclops be a important character, basically what we hoped he would be in Hickman's X-Men, could be great too.

Fantastic Member

Cool,another cbr article with half assed reasons why cyclops sucks again.This time why he holds them back (wtf?) I don't go looking for these articles either,they pop up in my feed.

Not to mention all the reasons they picked don't justify saying he holds them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    Cool,another cbr article with half assed reasons why cyclops sucks again.This time why he holds them back (wtf?) I don't go looking for these articles either,they pop up in my feed.

Not to mention all the reasons they picked don't justify saying he holds them back.
    The people who don't like Cyclops often come across as obsessed to the point where Slim is living rent free in their brains. We have at least one poster who blames everything they think the writers get wrong about Jean on Cyclops, like he is some 4th wall breaking character akin to a real life Deadpool. Never mind that he has, for the most part, merely been Captain Cameo since the relaunch. Or that Aaron (no fan of Cyclops) has been trying to stamp "Property of Avengers Tower" on the Phoenix for over a decade.

I even know a guy IRL who goes off on a ten minute tirade over what a douchebag they insist Cyclops is at the slightest mention. Such as bringing up that Norm Spencer died. I think some cosplayer must have stolen his high school sweetheart and ran over his dog while driving off with the way he loses it.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Fantastic Member

Idk but it feels like a running gag now, like how can cbr s%#& on Cyclops next?

I got that same feed in my google news as well.

I honestly didn't even click on it.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Cool,another cbr article with half assed reasons why cyclops sucks again.This time why he holds them back (wtf?) I don't go looking for these articles either,they pop up in my feed. Not to mention all the reasons they picked don't justify saying he holds them back.

I laughed out loud at #10 reason. I mean, yeah, clearly, this article isn't a "Why I don't like that dude who keeps getting laid" type of rant. Clearly.

Good grief, Hells and Internets will break across time and space once we get visual confirmation of him getting laid in the Krakoan age, won't they?

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I laughed out loud at #10 reason. I mean, yeah, clearly, this article isn't a "Why I don't like that dude who keeps getting laid" type of rant. Clearly.

Good grief, Hells and Internets will break across time and space once we get visual confirmation of him getting laid in the Krakoan age, won't they?
    We should do our own list of the top 10 reasons Cyclops triggers incels who write hatewank for comics sites....
    Dark does not mean deep.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    We should do our own list of the top 10 reasons Cyclops triggers incels who write hatewank for comics sites....
    Easy.

10. Not putting out enough.
    9. Getting laid without really trying that hard.
    8. Not putting out enough.
    7. Getting laid without really trying that hard.
    6. Not putting out enough.
    5. Getting laid without really trying that hard.
    4. Not putting out enough.
    3. Getting laid without really trying that hard.
    2. Not putting out enough.
    1. Getting laid without really trying that hard.

They've got to run out of ideas for this lists eventually right?
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    They've got to run out of ideas for this lists eventually right?
    That's the trick, you can't run out of ideas for lists if all of the lists are exactly the same

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    That's the trick, you can't run out of ideas for lists if all of the lists are exactly the same

Yeah, that makes sense. Oh well.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.