Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
I hate that SOOOOO much.

Seriously, Cyke's blast have gotten so weak in the last two decades, and maybe even before that. When was the last time he did something that was plain "Holy shit!"? Even that "I want that thing out of my lawn" isn't that great when you remember that the Sentinel which Cyke blasted was already half destroyed beforehand and after blasting it was still in kind of working condition.
It's not the lack of big moments that get to me, but the amount of small ones. Cyclops whole personality was built around the fact that he have this supposed very destructive power that he can't control, so he tries to control every situation instead. But if his blasts are basic long range punches like most writers uses it, then what's the big deal?

Cyclops should, imo, use his power very little, and never against normal humans, because it should kill them 9 times out of 10, the other one should go to the hospital in critical condition. A full direct blast should pulverize a normal person.

Black Bolt's voice is usually very well used by the writers, almost every comic he is in, when he speaks is a great moment. Whoever is on the receiving end is done, unless we are talking about Thor or Thanos. Cyclops blasts don't have to be that powerful, but just make it dangerous again.