Page 23 of 92 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Well Dugan is taking over X-Men and Hickman is moving to another title. Uncanny maybe? Too early to say what the shakeup means for Scott.
    Dugan has wrote a decent Scott in Wifi so...cautious optimism.

Also any Scott/Emma stuff lately?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    If you squint and tilt your head, there kind of was in Cable with Scott and Emma hanging out on the boat with the kids with the implicated being that maybe they were spending the day off together.

Emma isn't going with Scott to the gala tho.

Scemma is the side of this rectangle being largely ignored for some reason...
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    because there is no rectangle

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Emma and Wolverine are definitely more known side pieces than pillars in the foundation.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Whatever shape it is now, isn't it just that all lanes are both ways now?
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Whatever shape it is now, isn't it just that all lanes are both ways now?
    Its 100% clear that Jean and Scott are a couple. There was speculation at first but it was made very explicit in XOS and has been reaffirmed since

Its been made apparent that Jean and Logan have some type of relationship. It appears only sexual at this point. They've had 2 kisses, one of which implied sex after

Scott and Emma? That remains pure speculation. Nothing explicit, not much teased. The only "evidence" that people come back to is them walking into a QC meeting together which is still rather weak and didnt really imply much.

To me, Emma is kind of a nonfactor to the current shenanigans. To me thats fine and fits more in line with Emma's character whom I cant really seeing being open to playing second fiddle to Jean. That was one of the thing she was most insecure about when Jean was dead when it came to her relationship with Scott. Jean's a trigger for her and I think in line with her character she would rather bow out then let others in on that vulnerability.

Wolverine? I can definitely see him playing second fiddle to Scott which is why the dynamic works
    Last edited by Havok83; 04-12-2021 at 07:39 PM.

Hickman is the one writing most of things with Cyclops and he just don't care about that stuff. All the real juicy interactions between Jean and Logan happened under Percy, he is the interested in their relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Hickman is the one writing most of things with Cyclops and he just don't care about that stuff. All the real juicy interactions between Jean and Logan happened under Percy, he is the interested in their relationship.
    Duggan wrote the Jean/Scott stuff so there's that

Its 100% clear that Jean and Scott are a couple. There was speculation at first but it was made very explicit in XOS and has been reaffirmed since

Its been made apparent that Jean and Logan have some type of relationship. It appears only sexual at this point. They've had 2 kisses, one of which implied sex after

Scott and Emma? That remains pure speculation. Nothing explicit, not much teased. The only "evidence" that people come back to is them walking into a QC meeting together which is still rather weak and didnt really imply much.

To me, Emma is kind of a nonfactor to the current shenanigans. To me thats fine and fits more in line with Emma's character whom I cant really seeing being open to playing second fiddle to Jean. That was one of the thing she was most insecure about when Jean was dead when it came to her relationship with Scott. Jean's a trigger for her and I think in line with her character she would rather bow out then let others in on that vulnerability.

Wolverine? I can definitely see him playing second fiddle to Scott which is why the dynamic works
    Right, sorry, that's what I was trying to say with my flippant comment - Scemma is the only permutation of that quartet that's off the table.

I don't think fitting in character is a factor here at all for any of them, but that's just my opinion.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

-Scott was never ok with sharing Jean.

-Wolverine doesn't like to be second fiddle to anyone.

None of this makes sense. There is nothing "in-character" here.

The only thing that is kind of in-character is Jean stringing two guys along.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post

She's not stringing anyone along if both are aware and okay with the situation. Wolverine may not like to be second fiddle (no one does) but I think he'd be fine with it. It

I do agree that it really doesnt make sense and isnt in character with how they were in the past but we are supposed to beleive that things are change especially with Scott and Jean having lived and died so many times

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Duggan wrote the Jean/Scott stuff so there's that
    Duggan also implied stuff with Emma, but I think they would rather continue to leave things somewhat vague in case a writer decides to change how the dynamic works. The sinister secret implied an open relationship while also insinuating cheating. Scott and Emma being explicit with their relationship would probably mess with that.

That being said, I can't say I really care for the current relationship at all. Scott has nothing going on to discuss at this point besides that. I guess the buildup for Scott that Hickman was leading up to is moot for the time being unless Duggan does something with it? Hopefully X-men is worth it. I can't say I know what to expect from Duggan. Hopefully it's good. We're just gonna have to wait.

Right, sorry, that's what I was trying to say with my flippant comment - Scemma is the only permutation of that quartet that's off the table.

I don't think fitting in character is a factor here at all for any of them, but that's just my opinion.
    It's rather odd, but Scott/Emma was probably added in later. There's no confirmation for why the dynamic exists, but I feel like Percy really wanted to write Jean and Logan, but Hickman or someone else wanted Scott as a family man and to have his family for plot reasons. Then again who knows, lol.

That being said, its been a while, man. Hope you're doing good.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Dugan has wrote a decent Scott in Wifi so...cautious optimism.

The Gala is probably the best hope for you, all things considered. I suspect there will be another Jean/Logan moment, so it lends to reason Scott gets an intimate moment in return? If not, then it will probably be some form of drama.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 04-12-2021 at 09:33 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post

I mean, Scott, Jean and Logan all came back to life very recently before house of x started. It makes sense they would all have new perspectives on life.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I mean, Scott, Jean and Logan all came back to life very recently before house of x started. It makes sense they would all have new perspectives on life.
    The entire thing is one of the ways they are showing the development of a post-human morality. It makes sense that the elimination of death (and in some way even old age) would bring big changes to the way relationships are seen