Page 1 of 91 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1362
  1. #1
    Out Fighting for Peace! AJpyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,326

    Default Scott Summers aka Cyclops Appreciation 2021

    The Man.
    The Myth.
    The Leader of the X-men
    The Captain Commander of Krakoa!

    Its Scott Summers!





    2020 was a rough one as we got through a new status qup in Krakoa(and other things). Scott despite being Captain Commander became otherwise known as Captain Cameo and was mostly kept in the X-men book proper. But even then he's gotten some funny dialogue, good times with his son and Daughter, and his relationships are in a good place.

    He even helped the Champions during their current story of Outlawed. He may be leading the fight in the Knull storyline. And he just organized a new era of Elected X-men.

    In times past, he's going to be getting a new(old?) sibling soon.

    So 2021 has some interesting things in store for Slim Summers and the SUmmer's Family. Let's Hope he Cameo's more!


    Previous thread: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...reciation-2020

    PS: I always wanted to make one.
    PSS: How do I change link names?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

    -God I am so tired.

    SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

  2. #2
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    6,094

    Default

    Marvel Snapshots: X-Men was a really enjoyable reading experience, and the artwork was most pleasant...


  3. #3
    Ultimate Member Gray Lensman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    12,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Marvel Snapshots: X-Men was a really enjoyable reading experience, and the artwork was most pleasant...

    On many review sites even posters who state they HATE Cyclops were calling Snapshots one of the best issues they had read in years. When many people who go in wanting to hate something and come out praising it you know it has got to be good.

  4. #4
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Happy New Year everyone! Hopefully it's a better one than the last and we get plenty of great Cyke content.

    As for Snapshots, it was marvelous and I plan on re-reading it often in years to come.

  5. #5
    Incredible Member rhaenylis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    On many review sites even posters who state they HATE Cyclops were calling Snapshots one of the best issues they had read in years. When many people who go in wanting to hate something and come out praising it you know it has got to be good.
    The success of this snapshot is even more gratifying when we know how much Jay Edidin loves Scott

  6. #6
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,640

    Default

    Happy New Year to Scott .

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member gambitxremy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    The success of this snapshot is even more gratifying when we know how much Jay Edidin loves Scott

    I couldn’t agree more

  8. #8
    Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Love you, Scott Summers. May 2021 be a great year for you!

  9. #9
    Fantastic Member keeper444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Happy NEW YEAR guys

  10. #10
    Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Happy New Years everyone, hoping to see more of the Captain this year

  11. #11
    Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,149

    Default

    Happy new year!
    we can be heroes, just for one day

  12. #12
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    2,465

    Default

    Happy New Years everyone. Sorry it's a couple days late.

    The previous year was good for his characterization. I hope this new year continues to be much of the same but with more significant appearances.

    Here's to Scott.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

    “Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

  13. #13
    Amazing Member Rogue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Hope 2021 is a great year for Scott!!
    Hated.Feared.SavingThe World.Tell Me What's Changed.

  14. #14
    Astonishing Member Ra-El's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,044

    Default

    I hope X-Men becomes a more "traditional" comic this year. While is cool that Cyclops is mostly present on the main x-book, X-Men for the past two years is more a series of one shots that focus on whatever or whoever Hickman needs for the worldbuilding and setting up the stories he wants the other writers to developt.

    If X-Men continues to be this way, I hope Cyclops is used by some other writer in a more traditional team.

  15. #15
    Amazing Member Rogue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    I hope X-Men becomes a more "traditional" comic this year. While is cool that Cyclops is mostly present on the main x-book, X-Men for the past two years is more a series of one shots that focus on whatever or whoever Hickman needs for the worldbuilding and setting up the stories he wants the other writers to developt.

    If X-Men continues to be this way, I hope Cyclops is used by some other writer in a more traditional team.
    According to solicits X-Men 18-19 wil be about the children of the vault storyline. So it seems that at the very least we are getting two parters.
    Hated.Feared.SavingThe World.Tell Me What's Changed.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •