Page 85 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1379
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Not if the X-Men make an exception to bring him back with their protocols ,with a goal to let him investigate the hitmen behind his death.I know it's unlikely, but it would have potential for a good story and even if not too obvious in story because it's just one individual ,it would build more goodwill between X-Men and Ben(and by extension humanity depending on the story details)
    They don't have his memories stored in Cerebro.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyked View Post
    Not to be that guy, but where does it say the Summers are descended from Apocalypse? We are talking about a civilization that stretched from 3100 BCE to 332 BCE, and ruled by many dynasties. I'm willing to accept that in Marvel each Pharaoh was a mutant, but I don't see where it says all of those dynasties stemmed from Apocalypse.
    Apocalypse and his family are the only mutant pharaohs in canon

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Apocalypse and his family are the only mutant pharaohs in canon
    Alright, so I missed stuff when reading your post. Its neat, I just wanted to make sure I was right when I toss it into my X-Men based weekly table top game.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    They don't have his memories stored in Cerebro.
    Cerebro is not the only way, Exodus can resurrect the dead I believe.Layla Miller is not the best option, but she could..SW probably could resurrect one guy no problem.I'm sure there are other mutants and ways around this if writers wanted to get it done.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Not really sure why you'd want Duggan to waste that much off his run on Urich, tbh.

We know Orchis has something called Project Polyphemus, Dr. Orchis is planning some sort of move on the Treehouse and folks are going to be stoked on Captain Krakoa. Scott's probably just going to get shot/saved by CK during some sort of angry-mob-at-the-Treehouse-while-more-than-half-of-the-team-is-away incident.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

The bigger question: Will anything interesting regarding Scott come from Captain Krakoa?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    The bigger question: Will anything interesting regarding Scott come from Captain Krakoa?
    Crossing my fingers for a divorce, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Not really sure why you'd want Duggan to waste that much off his run on Urich, tbh.

We know Orchis has something called Project Polyphemus, Dr. Orchis is planning some sort of move on the Treehouse and folks are going to be stoked on Captain Krakoa. Scott's probably just going to get shot/saved by CK during some sort of angry-mob-at-the-Treehouse-while-more-than-half-of-the-team-is-away incident.
    I was thinking Scott was going to be rescue-bait again. It's X-Men Blue all over again!
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyked View Post
    Alright, so I missed stuff when reading your post. Its neat, I just wanted to make sure I was right when I toss it into my X-Men based weekly table top game.
    https://twitter.com/richieterrones/s...262226434?s=21

It gets better havok falls in love with Leila O'Toole who is his distance relative and niece to the living monolith

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I was thinking Scott was going to be rescue-bait again. It's X-Men Blue all over again!
    I feel like Scott being the designated rescue-bait is still a possibility. He hasn't done well in any of their fights so far.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

I feel like Scott being the designated rescue-bait is still a possibility. He hasn't done well in any of their fights so far.
    Cyclops being benched/replaced because he's having a bad streak is what the upcoming arc will be all about.

Cyclops being benched/replaced because he's having a bad streak is what the upcoming arc will be all about.
    Seems like that might be it. He's already been benched from the space mission.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

It's more of a team-split, to be fair, but it's pretty obvious Jean will take the powerhouses/ranged tanks and Scott's half of the team (Rogue and Wolverine, maybe?) won't be able to handle whatever Orchis throws at the Treehouse. Enter Captain Krakoa.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 10-27-2021 at 03:59 AM.

How do you know this?

It's more of a team-split, to be fair, but it's pretty obvious Jean will take the powerhouses/ranged tanks and Scott's half of the team (Rogue and Wolverine, maybe?) won't be able to handle whatever Orchis throws at the Treehouse. Enter Captain Krakoa.
    Knowing how something will play out doesn't necessarily ruin it, but I'm not exactly optimistic about CK.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.