Page 73 of 92 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1379
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    We absolutely need the current costume with a hoodless version.
    Well, he lost the hood for his X-factor uniform, I guess he could do the same here.

Quote Originally Posted by v_jeovanne View Post
    it's true, with Rosenberg and Brisson we had Scott without a hood, but a new design without that element is not usual in Cyclops.
    That's true. Although I wonder if there's a theme to when he decides to lose the hood? Then again, it seems to mostly be an artistic choice.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Well, he lost the hood for his X-factor uniform, I guess he could do the same here.

That's true. Although I wonder if there's a theme to when he decides to lose the hood? Then again, it seems to mostly be an artistic choice.
    Losing the hood would be an improvement on the costume. Other than the original and the Astonishing costumes, Scott looks better with his hair free.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Finally got over how much I wanted to punch the Hellfire Gala in the face.

Sooo... been catching up and it would seem Cyke has mostly been standing around and asking for suggestions while Jean picks the Flavor of the Month character (so funny I can't even be miffed about it), he's going to get beaten up by gorillas and he's going to be all pissed off over HoX-resurrected-Cyke becoming Captain Krakoa.

Le sigh.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Finally got over how much I wanted to punch the Hellfire Gala in the face.

Sooo... been catching up and it would seem Cyke has mostly been standing around and asking for suggestions while Jean picks the Flavor of the Month character (so funny I can't even be miffed about it), he's going to get beaten up by gorillas and he's going to be all pissed off over HoX-resurrected-Cyke becoming Captain Krakoa.

Le sigh.
    Yeah I agree. We really need some more iconic Cyclops moments during this era. I would really like to see him be more of the Captain Commander. Hopefully we get some of those moments in Inferno I trust Hickman to give Cyke at least something to do during the event.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Yeah I agree. We really need some more iconic Cyclops moments during this era.
    Captain-Krak-oh-who-am-I-kidding-Hey-look-Cyke-without-the-brain-damage-would've-been-an-Omega-level-energy-elemental-or-whatever-thank-you-Orchis-mad-scientist-dude will get more to do in a single issue than Cyke has since the beginning of the Hickman era.

You just know Maddy would have the mother of all field days over Scott instantly becoming a damaged clone of himself and everyone being stoked on the improved original.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I would really like to see him be more of the Captain Commander. Hopefully we get some of those moments in Inferno I trust Hickman to give Cyke at least something to do during the event.
    Too late, most likely. I get the feeling Cyke won't get to do much of anything as to not interfere with Duggan's upcoming narrative/portrayal. HickmanClops' "journey" ended during that conversation with Kevin Feige, lol.

Too late, most likely. I get the feeling Cyke won't get to do much of anything as to not interfere with Duggan's upcoming narrative/portrayal. HickmanClops' "journey" ended during that conversation with Kevin Feige, lol.
    It certainly feels that way. Helping co-found the X-Men again seems like the peak of his "arc".
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Not sure why Scott doesnt want CK on the team but it fills me with dread.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Captain-Krak-oh-who-am-I-kidding-Hey-look-Cyke-without-the-brain-damage-would've-been-an-Omega-level-energy-elemental-or-whatever-thank-you-Orchis-mad-scientist-dude will get more to do in a single issue than Cyke has since the beginning of the Hickman era.

You just know Maddy would have the mother of all field days over Scott instantly becoming a damaged clone of himself and everyone being stoked on the improved original.

Wait, do we think CK is a Scott duplicate?
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I'm honestly surprised no one's joked about Jean banging Captain Krakoa and Percy killing off Scott in the first issue of XLoW/XDoW just so he could ship Logan/Jean for the rest of the event.

Wait, do we think CK is a Scott duplicate?
    Not quite. The X-Office has all but spelled out we'd soon get a payoff to the "Hey, Orchis has truckloads of mad scientists and a dead Cyclops body" plot thread. My theory is that Orchis fixed/improved/perfected/revived the dead Cyclops and that once Jean uses her Care Bear psychic powers and convinces him to be Good™, the current Scott on Krakoa would retroactively become the kinda redundant duplicate.

But then again, hey, maybe that's just Vulcan wearing one of Jeen's old outfits and rocking ruby quartz-locking ear antennas(?) for whatever reason.

I'm honestly surprised no one's joked about Jean banging Captain Krakoa and Percy killing off Scott in the first issue of XLoW/XDoW just so he could ship Logan/Jean for the rest of the event.

Not quite. The X-Office has all but spelled out we'd soon get a payoff to the "Hey, Orchis has truckloads of mad scientists and a dead Cyclops body" plot thread. My theory is that Orchis fixed/improved/perfected/revived the dead Cyclops and that once Jean uses her Care Bear psychic powers and convinces him to be Good™, the current Scott on Krakoa would retroactively become the kinda redundant duplicate.

But then again, hey, maybe that's just Vulcan wearing one of Jeen's old outfits and rocking ruby quartz-locking ear antennas(?) for whatever reason.
    That sounds dangerously close to being like the clone saga.

The world doesn't need another clone saga.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

That sounds dangerously close to being like the clone saga.

The world doesn't need another clone saga.
    My god, they're cloning the Clone Saga.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

How do we always find ourselves on the worst timeline?
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Extraordinary Member

My god, they're cloning the Clone Saga.
    They already have, Miles had a clone "saga".It wasn't much of a saga though.This would be the third time.

Extraordinary Member

I think they have an open marriage, or Jean is allowed to do what she wants.Not sure how that works, hopefully they explain the how and why instead of ignoring it.

And what's the comparison of Cyke and Cap. Krakoa that's going on?

I know what you mean.... There's lots of room for weird hijinks with that type of concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I think they have an open marriage, or Jean is allowed to do what she wants.Not sure how that works, hopefully they explain the how and why instead of ignoring it.

And what's the comparison of Cyke and Cap. Krakoa that's going on?
    Whatever it is/was has been pushed to the back for the time being. I'm fine with it staying there. Marvel doesn't seem to care about defining it, so it is what it is.

It's not a comparison, there will be a Captain Krakoa that Scott doesn't want on the team for unspecified reasons.

How do we always find ourselves on the worst timeline?
    What would be a good timeline at this point? The bar is so low it's the ground we walk on.

I wouldn't put it past Percy to do something like that. Especially if it all washes away in the end with a reset.

Well, there's always room for optimism. Something good has to come our way eventually, right?
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 09-16-2021 at 10:58 PM.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia