Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Doc Feb 16, 2021, 6.35-1.jpg

Perfect Arrival. Perfect Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post

I couldn’t agree with you more

Extraordinary Member

After reading a thread about Mr. Sinister, I had to think about his history with Cyclops. When I hear the term "missing & exploited children", I think of Sinister.

Plenty believe that Xavier exploited Scott. However, Scott & Alex were both exploited by Sinister.

The notion of repression as coping makes sense with Scott. That focused, concentrated mental energy would be like a moth to the flame for telepaths.

I'd love to read a "What If?" story about the Summers deciding not to fly that day, and thus avoiding the Shi'ar.

Sometimes I wonder if Christopher Summers wished he'd slept in that day.

I haven't had time to read any new issues yet, but I heard Scott had quite a few appearances today. Was it good ?

Amazing Member

Recently in King in Black, Scott was finally freed along with Storm, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Doctor Strange, and Thor. The best part of it all, he finally decided to do something he should've done earlier on, taking a look beyond his visor, and boy oh boy his new blast is like his arcing blast. I was right about Scott finally controlling his new blasts at will. I just want him to curve them as well. Also, Eddie is no longer the Venom and Knull truly underestimated him. He is the new Captain Universe, Knull's arch-nemesis.
    released.jpg assembled.jpg full force.jpg
    Last edited by AROSWELL; 02-17-2021 at 07:52 AM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    I haven't had time to read any new issues yet, but I heard Scott had quite a few appearances today. Was it good ?
    replied above

It feels like its been a while but we got a JEAN! moment from Scott today

Quote Originally Posted by AROSWELL View Post
    Recently in King in Black, Scott was finally freed along with Storm, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Doctor Strange, and Thor. The best part of it all, he finally decided to do something he should've done earlier on, taking a look beyond his visor, and boy oh boy his new blast is like his arcing blast. I was right about Scott finally controlling his new blasts at will. I just want him to curve them as well. Also, Eddie is no longer the Venom and Knull truly underestimated him. He is the new Captain Universe, Knull's arch-nemesis.
    This was such a satisfying moment. Definitely one of the most satisfying of the year to date.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AROSWELL View Post

Eh, isn't that the same thing as when he took his visor off to blast Xavier out of Onslaught?

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    Eh, isn't that the same thing as when he took his visor off to blast Xavier out of Onslaught?
    Cyclops taking off his visor is always for the "Oh ****" moments.

Summers Family just got bigger today!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post

THAT'S the kind of speech I can imagine Cyclops giving. Definitely one of his best moments.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Summers Family just got bigger today!!!!!
    How??
    10char

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    That one is more focused and solid. More than that, it's just the tip of an iceberg. Scott's powers had changed and evolved into grander scales. His Phoenix-based resurrection stunt pulled by Kid Cable healed his eyes. But we cannot forget that the phoenix played a part in Scott's powers becoming arcing blast. I guess that while he uses his visor, he releases his controlled and focused optic blasts, while his arcing blasts come out the moment he takes them off. Every time Scotty is using his powers these days, his beams are like curving a little bit. With this wild attack, we finally understand, why the original arcing blast has been missing. The old arcing blasts are broken and draining, but this one is different. I have a theory that the more confident, Scott becomes, the more control he has over his powers. To gain confidence, you must find peace within yourself, and through that peace, you can balance yourself and this balance will help you control over your body, mind and strengths, so that they can never be exploited.