Page 17 of 92 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

This is a dope look for the Gala. It fits his personality.

Cyclops look ridiculous, like WTF!? It doesn't fit the character in any way, he should be wearing a suit with and his visor, that it. At least they could have that weird visor they gave him cover his whole face.

They should have given Cyclops a cape! Something that would make Sinister proud.
    Last edited by Ra-El; 03-16-2021 at 04:40 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This needs to be Scott's new costume. Just change the visor

This is giving me Judge Dredd vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Cyclops look ridiculous, like WTF!? It doesn't fit the character in any way, he should be wearing a suit with and his visor, that it. At least they could have that weird visor they gave him cover his whole face.

They should have given Cyclops a cape! Something that would make Sinister proud.
    Here's Dauterman's reasoning:

Dauterman: "Scott’s personality doesn’t lend itself toward over-the-top, so I went for a streamlined silhouette and a futuristic soldier vibe. I wanted high-fashion looks that still felt true to the characters."

Without that orange stuff on his abs maybe the wouldn't look as bad, but it is there, so he looks lame. And the visor is just bad, he should have gone more for Basilisk and less for Phoenix Five.

Dauterman is a great artist, but just as he designs a great Jane Foster Thor he also come up with that horrible golden arm Thor. Same thing here, Storm, Jean and Emma's last dress are amazing, but Cyclop's should be incinarated while he was using it in the middle of the gala, and he could be resurrect without memories of the shame of wearing that stuff. Just my opinion.

Incredible Member

Looks horrible. It's like a failed attempt to look like Judge Dredd.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I'm fine with this just being for the gala. I can't say I'm a fan of it. His current costume doesn't need changing; to me, at least.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Someone told me it looked like Soldier 76 cosplay and I can see it lol. But Scott having terrible fashion sense for a Gala honestly works just fine for me. I wouldn’t know what the hell to wear either.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Love the style! The visor is oversized, but the outfit is perfect. It feels like a natural evolution of his current attire.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Looks horrible. It's like a failed attempt to look like Judge Dredd.
    Naw. Daddyclops said Sit Down, thank you.

BANNED

its awfull, BUT it is camp!
    It screams "cyclops" while being enough outrageous/silly/non-pedestrian that he fits the assignment.

Also Dauterman's BOOTYFICATION of Scotty: still strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    its awfull, BUT it is camp!
    It screams "cyclops" while being enough outrageous/silly/non-pedestrian that he fits the assignment.
    I expect someone to rip of that facemask only for him to be wearing his glasses or visor underneath, like out of some swashbuckler film. Kurt will be so envious....

It does seem like something he is wearing only because someone else said it was fashionable, and that he doesn't know that it isn't. I bet the coat is that short because of Emma's input, though.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I LOVE this entire look for Scott.
    The cropped jacket and visor takes it only just so far out of his conservative zone and most importantly, it shows off his perfect glutes.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Ditch that horrible collar...I hope they streamilne the visor. The way it is now hes going to turn his head and hes going to hit a lamp or something. Hope he has lots of padding around nose because one hit would hurt like a bitch.