Page 57 of 92 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I also find it interesting to consider that whether something is happening with Emma or not, nothing on the page is really gained or lost at this point.
    Exactly how many joint appearances of Scott and Emma did we get outside of Council meetings?

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Exactly how many joint appearances of Scott and Emma did we get outside of Council meetings?
    Maybe Scot learned the mystical art of "keeping it on the down low."
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Maybe Scot learned the mystical art of "keeping it on the down low."
    I'm seriously asking. I think we've actually gotten more non-work-related moments between Scott and Logan.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    well today's issue of Maaurder pretty much confirms that spoilers:
    Emma isnt a part of whatever polyamory shenangians Scott/Jean/Logan have going on
    end of spoilers
    I don't believe she was ever an integral part of the poly, if it all (though I seem to recall a moment in one of the early issues of X-Men...issue 04? where it's hinted that Scott and Emma spent the night together)

At the end of HoX it's Jean Scott and Logan sharing a moment, Emma was in her own space until Jean brought her a beer in a "let bygones be..." sort of way. And since then subsequent panels and plots all suggest there is a greater connection between Scott and Jean now.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I don't believe she was ever an integral part of the poly, if it all (though I seem to recall a moment in one of the early issues of X-Men...issue 04? where it's hinted that Scott and Emma spent the night together)

At the end of HoX it's Jean Scott and Logan sharing a moment, Emma was in her own space until Jean brought her a beer in a "let bygones be..." sort of way. And since then subsequent panels and plots all suggest there is a greater connection between Scott and Jean now.
    You're forgetting that same issue hints at least as strongly that Scott and Emma are doing it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    well today's issue of Maaurder pretty much confirms that spoilers:
    Emma isnt a part of whatever polyamory shenangians Scott/Jean/Logan have going on
    end of spoilers
    It didn't comfirm that at all lol just because she's having sex with Scott doesn't mean she can't also have sex with other people. Besides their relationship has been pretty much portrayed as FWB so far anyway lol

Still sucks for those that didn't want Logan anywhere near Scott's relationships.

Speakin of, Scott's New Xmen is in July or August?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Still sucks for those that didn't want Logan anywhere near Scott's relationships.

The first issue comes out on July 7

Wait, you didn't totally get a "Oh, alright, you can have sex with him, but I don't want to see/hear about it" vibe from that scene?

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I think it was 2. The first time it was for a conversation about Cable and the Cuckoos. The second one was the boat where they don't even say anything to the other.

I know what you mean. Scott definitely got the short end. Out of everyone involved, he doesn't seem to have gained anything of value. For once, and I can't believe I'm saying this, I hope Scott breaks free from this relationship.

The new book starts in July.

Wait, you didn't totally get a "Oh, alright, you can have sex with him, but I don't want to see/hear about it" vibe from that scene?
    If only Scott got that same deal, lol.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 06-03-2021 at 12:53 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

I think it was 2. The first time it was for a conversation about Cable and the Cuckoos. The second one was the boat where they don't even say anything to the other.
    I think they did mention that A.I.M. submarine the kids went after. Emma kinda complained about it qualifying as work, though.

I know what you mean. Scott definitely got the short end. Out of everyone involved, he doesn't seem to have gained anything of value. For once, and I can't believe I'm saying this, I hope Scott breaks free from this relationship.
    Bonus round: who gets to joke about their straight up ownership of their partner and yet still play the victim because secret sexy thoughts are hurtful?

Bonus round: who gets to joke about their straight up ownership of their partner and yet still play the victim because secret sexy thoughts are hurtful?
    Hm, the answer seems deceitfully too easy.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

The new book starts in July.

If only Scott got that same deal, lol.
    Yeah, there's no reason for Scott's involvement - in fact, I don't think this situation is doing anything for either Scott or Jean, Wolverine seems to be doing best.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Russell Dauterman did an awesome X-Men 01 "card" variant featuring Scott. And...it is AWESOME!!!
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Yeah, there's no reason for Scott's involvement - in fact, I don't think this situation is doing anything for either Scott or Jean, Wolverine seems to be doing best.
    True, depending on where this goes, it could be especially damaging to Jean.

Russell Dauterman did an awesome X-Men 01 "card" variant featuring Scott. And...it is AWESOME!!!
    Thanks for the heads up.

That all aside... so the new teaser. I'm not sure there's really anything to speculate with Scott, but does anyone else have anything?
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 06-04-2021 at 03:27 PM.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia