Page 71 of 92 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1379
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    A new X-men fighting game would be nice.

X-Men: Children of the Atom 2 by Capcom would be a dream.

As for an X-Men legends 3, hm. I need to think about that. For the most part, I think I'd keep the basic RPG system and team interactions.

Well, he's definitely leading from a distance if that's the case. He seems to care more about heroics than politics currently, and I think that keeps him safe from some of the questionable government choices within Krakoa.
    The thing is, pre-Krakoa Scott, evolved from a normal field leader to a benevolent dictator and all the way to the emperor turned war-hero/criminal. The current Scott is like a King who let his people do the job. During the Utopia arc, Professor X and the Extinction team were like his version of the small council, but with him being the ultimate decision-maker. This time, it is the opposite. He let them do as they please and will take charge if things are dire. As the Captain Commander, and the student of both Xavier and Magneto, Scott would become a dictator if demanded or the quiet council proved ineffective, like forming an independent squad during the X of Swords and later introducing the election method. At the same time, he is leading a separate group himself. Every mutant must've known that Scott is merely living a semi-retired life and when times are tough, he will return to his usual self.

Spectacular Member

I'm just re-reading Messiah Complex and compared to that Krakoa!Scott is like Scott on a sabbatical basically.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops_was_right View Post
    I'm just re-reading Messiah Complex and compared to that Krakoa!Scott is like Scott on a sabbatical basically.
    Well...he is lol Magneto and Xavier literally have the reigns so at this point Scott's just enjoying time with his family and his regular X-Men duties and I honestly don't blame him considering he literally carried mutantkind's future on his back since M-Day and got branded a terrorist for it.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Well...he is lol Magneto and Xavier literally have the reigns so at this point Scott's just enjoying time with his family and his regular X-Men duties and I honestly don't blame him considering he literally carried mutantkind's future on his back since M-Day and got branded a terrorist for it.
    Yes, it's kind of refreshing not to see everyone hating Scott for having to take all the difficult decisions because it was expected of him.

At the same time, I'm just hoping it doesn't push him into a corner where he won't be one of the major players when kit matters moving forward.

Astonishing Member

Yes, it's kind of refreshing not to see everyone hating Scott for having to take all the difficult decisions because it was expected of him.

At the same time, I'm just hoping it doesn't push him into a corner where he won't be one of the major players when kit matters moving forward.
    I mean every character gets pushed into a corner at one time or another but I'm not too worried about Scott because at the end of the day he will always be the leader of the X-Men. And him stepping the hell up during M-Day will always be an iconic run for his character. And if it's one thing Marvel loves to do is they love to rehash old popular storylines.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I mean every character gets pushed into a corner at one time or another but I'm not too worried about Scott because at the end of the day he will always be the leader of the X-Men. And him stepping the hell up during M-Day will always be an iconic run for his character. And if it's one thing Marvel loves to do is they love to rehash old popular storylines.
    That's true. In the meantime, while we wait, we can hope that we will get to see at least a part of that epic run on the big screen.

Fantastic Member

When Hickman set Scott as the guy who would be completelly in command in a case of war, we more or less knew he would be put in charge eventually. Now however, Hickaman isn't guiding the boat anymore, his plans that would probably screw the status quo of the Krakoa era are on a indefinitely hold until the current status quo starts sell less.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    When Hickman set Scott as the guy who would be completelly in command in a case of war, we more or less knew he would be put in charge eventually. Now however, Hickaman isn't guiding the boat anymore, his plans that would probably screw the status quo of the Krakoa era are on a indefinitely hold until the current status quo starts sell less.
    Yeah, guess we should be careful what we wish for.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by v_jeovanne View Post
    Very cool, I like it.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

This is a cool design. I'd love to see a version with red and yellow somewhere on the boots. Maybe one with the full head cover. I really like this design.
    Mutant and Proud!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Very cool, I like it.
    Thanks Hizashi.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    This is a cool design. I'd love to see a version with red and yellow somewhere on the boots. Maybe one with the full head cover. I really like this design.
    Thanks GeneTitan, I actually tried various styles and colors, but decided on the simplest and finished the other team members.

Proyecto X-men traje 001 z.jpgProyecto X-men traje 001 c.jpgProyecto X-men traje 001 (2-b).jpg

Thanks GeneTitan, I actually tried various styles and colors, but decided on the simplest and finished the other team members.

Proyecto X-men traje 001 z.jpgProyecto X-men traje 001 c.jpgProyecto X-men traje 001 (2-b).jpg
    Very dope!!! Yes, the simplest one works the best. Where can we see the other team members?
    Mutant and Proud!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    Very dope!!! Yes, the simplest one works the best. Where can we see the other team members?
    I have them in process, Warren almost finished, I can only dedicate a couple of hours to drawing, on Pinterest I will be uploading each one.