Page 191 of 270 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 4044

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    There's rumours that there's Red Hood movie in development for HBO and that it will tie in with the Nightwing movie. Attachment 114031
    The source of this is "The Hashtag Show" which is an extremely unreliable.
    I didn't see any other site reporting this.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Ah, thanks for that. I didn't actually read the article. Whenever I click the main cbr site on mobile I get a load of invasive ads.

I honestly don't know if I should be scared or excited about a Nightwing movie given DCs track record.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    Ah, thanks for that. I didn't actually read the article. Whenever I click the main cbr site on mobile I get a load of invasive ads.

I honestly don't know if I should be scared or excited about a Nightwing movie given DCs track record.
    It’s overdue and I want not

DCFandome can’t get here fast enough

Looking forward to a new GK trailer at Fandome. Don’t think a Nightwing movie is happening, not any time soon anyway. I suspect Dick will be Robin over in the Reevesverse before that happens.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Looking forward to a new GK trailer at Fandome. Don’t think a Nightwing movie is happening, not any time soon anyway. I suspect Dick will be Robin over in the Reevesverse before that happens.
    I've seen people speculate that we'll see a Nightwing/Red Hood gameplay video for GK since they used Robin and Batgirl the first time around.

Extraordinary Member

I’m hearing rumors of a red hood movie which will then be followed by a Nightwing film
    No source but I think even miss grace Randolph is hinting at such news

As much as I would like a Nightwing movie..

Grace Rudolph is a hack and not a reliable leaker, how she has such an "audience" is troubling.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I’m hearing rumors of a red hood movie which will then be followed by a Nightwing film
    No source but I think even miss grace Randolph is hinting at such news
    Lmao Grace doesn’t know anything beyond what Snyder told her, she’s gotten more wrong than right. The source for the Nightwing movie is the hashtag show which also doesn’t have any major scoops to boast of. I don’t see a Nightwing movie happening to be frank.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BloodOps View Post
    As much as I would like a Nightwing movie..

Grace Rudolph is a hack and not a reliable leaker, how she has such an "audience" is troubling.
    She's pretty, so that's one part of it. No really, a lot of youtube or twitch watcher admitted they start watching someone because they're good looking.

The rest I don't know since I only watch her when I binge reaction videos

In the mean time Deathstroke Inc #1 preview is out with Grant Wilson flashback that may clarify if it's Judas Contract or Lazarus Contract in this new continuity!

THAT DOES NOT CLARIFY ANYTHING AT ALL!
    That literally can be both, just with Cyborg now.

Actually, since skinny Waller is there, this looks like this could be one of those flashes where a current character remember all their previous version, so it's still unreliable for what actually happens, with the super soldier injection scene being the only sure canon flashback in this continuity
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 09-25-2021 at 01:27 AM.

I don’t see a Nightwing movie happening to be frank.
    Why?

They started production of his movie and attached a director to it before everything went off rails. And that was before HBO Max was a thing.

Just this fact shown that a movie for him is within the realms of possibility.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Lmao Grace doesn’t know anything beyond what Snyder told her, she’s gotten more wrong than right. The source for the Nightwing movie is the hashtag show which also doesn’t have any major scoops to boast of. I don’t see a Nightwing movie happening to be frank.
    Not a blockbuster film, but a streaming movie that are long pilots episodes to fill the library and everybody forgets the next week, it is possible.

Extraordinary Member

She been right half the time

I mostly listen because she breaks down how corporations in Hollywood make the choices they do in simplistic terms

Grace isn't a hack and isn't a reliable leaker. Source or examples plz. Grace majority of times in my experience gets it right.

@vordan I know you dislike Zack but your comment is nonsensical. If Zack Snyder is Grace's source then that means she's very reliable since Zach isn't one to spread lies or rumours. He generally tells it straight even when not in his favour.

I believe we will have a Nightwing movie sooner rather than later.
    I don't see Reeves bringing in Robin. I see WB pushing Dick more as Nightwing than Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    She been right half the time

I mostly listen because she breaks down how corporations in Hollywood make the choices they do in simplistic terms
    Indeed. Her breakdown of the business structure of DC, WB and AT&T made me understand the reason why DC and WB always drop the ball on the obvious plays and why others routines beat them to the mainstream punch in comics ideas they pioneered.

Explained the disconnect bwtween the two divisions.

Incredible Member

Seems like Nightwing fear state is selling pretty well online, and is currently in 3rd place after X-men and Batman - https://www.comixology.com/comics-best-sellers