Page 210 of 270 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 4044

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    That's, more or less, my stance on it. Though I guess that's to be expected when it's a tie-in to a very Oracle-centric event.

Either way, yeah. It wasn't bad. It wasn't great. It's just there and I'm ready for things to go back to Bludhaven. Also not a huge fan of Dick and Babs getting back together for what feels like the trillionth time. I still wish he'd stay branched off from her and Kory. My only hope is that they stay together this time if Taylor's really committing to this.
    Tim saying "finally" like this isn't the umpteenth time they've made out .

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Tim saying "finally" like this isn't the umpteenth time they've made out .
    But when's the last time they did? Seems like it's been many, many years.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Summer of Lies? I think it was implied they had sex before/after the BrucexSelina non-wedding.

There's also their "wedding" in Death Metal

Damn Babs basically hijacked the book. Cackled at the Ric shot however. Issue was fine but I’m bored of the Seer plot. It’s a Babs plotline that they’re using Nightwing’s book to tell.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Damn Babs basically hijacked the book. Cackled at the Ric shot however. Issue was fine but I’m bored of the Seer plot. It’s a Babs plotline that they’re using Nightwing’s book to tell.
    It really is, but the whole Fear State event is just boring asf.
    I can't wait for this to be over and we can go back to the main storyline.

Well, at least just one more to go.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    They kissed in Bludhaven but Tim wasn't there to see it.

They haven't dated since Rebirth's first new year. After that Dick dated Shawn.

Summer of Lies? I think it was implied they had sex before/after the BrucexSelina non-wedding.
    They kissed in Summer, but didn't do anything after the non wedding.
    After that there's the wedding in Metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    It really is, but the whole Fear State event is just boring asf.
    I can't wait for this to be over and we can go back to the main storyline.

Well, at least just one more to go.
    I was really hyped for a big Scarecrow story and Tynion really let me down. It’s just boring and I don’t get why, he’s killing it elsewhere but on Batman it’s just so lifeless. My opinion on Nightwing tie-ins to Batfamily events being pointless has certibaly not changed with Fear State Nightwing should’ve just opted out like Robin did.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

For sure. And looks like it didn't even gave that little boost sales wise that this types of events usually do cause the book is already selling very well.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I was really hyped for a big Scarecrow story and Tynion really let me down. It’s just boring and I don’t get why, he’s killing it elsewhere but on Batman it’s just so lifeless. My opinion on Nightwing tie-ins to Batfamily events being pointless has certibaly not changed with Fear State Nightwing should’ve just opted out like Robin did.
    I wonder if he talked about his problems writing the book on his newsletter.
    For sure. And looks like it didn't even gave that little boost sales wise that this types of events usually do cause the book is already selling very well.
    Ever since they announced it I've been saying it was too soon for another Bat-event after Joker War.

I wonder if he talked about his problems writing the book on his newsletter.

Ever since they announced it I've been saying it was too soon for another Bat-event after Joker War.
    Yeah. I just hope they take a break from this events on the bat line.

Funny how i'm excited for the Wonder Woman event, but can not wait for the Bat one to be over.

Eh, today's issue was fine I guess. I'm not collecting the rest of Fear State so I'm a little lost on what's going on. I think I have the general gist of it. My main problem is that Dick seems like a peripheral character in his own book and Evil Oracle for what feels like the millionth time. (OK, so it's more like 4-5 times but still...)

Yeah. I just hope they take a break from this events on the bat line.

Funny how i'm excited for the Wonder Woman event, but can not wait for the Bat one to be over.
    I think it's because they don't have Wonder Woman events that much. In many ways I feel like none of these events have no impact after they are done. The issue is it doesn't feel like it's special or very impactful without they have so many events. It feels better if they spread it few events.

Not only that but Nightwing doesn't need to always be in an event. Yes he is in the Batfam but I feel like having him in an Event should have Nightwing like has the last option. That he is the last person ?

Incredible Member

Yeah, not a fan of this issue or crossover. I don`t mind an event crossover as long as they are well written. This was super blah. I guess if your Batgirl fan you`ll probably love it.

Are you guys seriously enjoying Nightwing right now? Is no one else concerned about Dick being OOC and fannon pandering? Please give me a reason to continue to support his character because I’m at a point where DC has seriously just said “F you” to him and left him to die. DickxBabs is once again forced down our throats. Why can’t dick be single and grow up a little before doing anything serious in the relationship department. Whatever happened to his friendships with Wally, Roy ad Donna? Why is are his friends either kids or Bruce/babs. Why did Taylor give his parents a tragic backstory. What is going on with Nightwing? Are we seriously ok with this lol

I’m sorry if I’m being too passionate but Nightwing used to be my favorite character and I feel like don’t know every know who this character is anymore. Whatever happened to the badass who didn’t rush into things and planned things out meticulously and was considered Deathstroke’s arch nemesis.

If Tom Taylor wanted to write Batgirl and batfam fannon, why not just do that with the webcomic or go to batgirl solo. Nightwing has fallen from greatness gah.

I’m sorry lol I just wanna know if anyone feels the same? I don’t just wanna talk about dick’s relationships but that the only interesting thing about him now and even then I’m so done with reducing him down to just his two ships and how sexy he looks.