Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
Seeing the art for Megan Zatanna and Artemis made me realize Nightwing has no, direct antagonist, no personal conflicts or issues to resolve. He has always been active in the main plot but nothing to his personal life. Perhaps because it might dive to heavy into the Gotham world and YJ stays DCU focused as a whole.
He still grieving wally but volume 3 really settled that for Artemis and him. They have never mentioned tony zucco. I don’t want him preoccupied with Brion. I suppose Jason is a thread but the events of the last arc show nothing but allegiance to ra’s and we’re not going back to infinity island. It’s 6 years to early for battle of the cowl. I am not sure what’s next for him.

Perhaps Deathstroke, rose Wilson, but we just did a whole mole arc.
Their is nothing obvious. I don’t want a random bat rouge just appearing, none of them have show any connection to the light or their going ons.

I’m sure Kaldurh will have his arc in Atlantis and deal with black manta, perhaps training Arthur’s child like he does in the comic, Garth may be involved.
The first two arc were about ghosts from the past and Zee will be dealing with her father.

I'm 90% sure Nightwing arc will revolve around Jason.
Neither Ra's or the league are to be trusted and the only reason the Batfamily didn't storm the league's base is because they don't know Jason is there cause league probably fucked with his brain, judging by the way he said Grayson's name last season.