Page 229 of 270 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 4044
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    It'd be nice to think so, but with Fear State taking over the book for three issues directly after the intro arc it's hard to get a feel yet - Taylor's made some comments about Going Big with Dick in the wider DCU, but nothing's come of them yet. But! I got wondering.
    If Taylor took a whole arc to establish how Bludhaven works this time, it's gonna take a while before reaching that point

The next arc is The Consequence of Announcing That You're a Good Billionaire with him getting targeted by the mafia and Heartless. We're only at the Rising Conflict of this arc. Like not even Act 2 yet.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    If Taylor took a whole arc to establish how Bludhaven works this time, it's gonna take a while before reaching that point

The next arc is The Consequence of Announcing That You're a Good Billionaire with him getting targeted by the mafia and Heartless. We're only at the Rising Conflict of this arc. Like not even Act 2 yet.
    AmHow many issues was the run from moving into Bludhaven to blockbusters death

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    AmHow many issues was the run from moving into Bludhaven to blockbusters death
    Hang on

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I wonder in 100 issues Tom said there is going to be a Surprise. Wonder what that will be.
    So, no surprises until 100?....sounds super fun!

Incredible Member

Extraordinary Member

I'm just realizing the tumblr casual Titans artist is the same one doing these official books

So, Robins #1 was available on Comixology in Europe yesterday. It wasn't as bad as my social media feed would lead me to believe but it wasn't as good as I'd hoped something from Tim Seeley would be. I'm at least interested in the "first" Robins origin, I'll probably stick it out.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    So, Robins #1 was available on Comixology in Europe yesterday. It wasn't as bad as my social media feed would lead me to believe but it wasn't as good as I'd hoped something from Tim Seeley would be. I'm at least interested in the "first" Robins origin, I'll probably stick it out.
    The bat family adventure shorts kind of made it underwhelming

I love the Batfamily adventures, it's a lot of fun but I wouldn't want those sort of tumblr quirks to become a staple in the mainstream comics. I think that's part of the problem with Robins. Plus the dialogue was a bit ham fisted. Jason's temper tantrum at the table just kind of came out of nowhere, presumably, because he's the "angry" Robin. It's nothing major and I hope the next issue is a little stronger. I ordinarily love Seeleys work, so this fell a little flat for me

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    The bat family adventure shorts kind of made it underwhelming
    Really annoying how they put Robins in a contest DC knew it would win over characters that have to fight for scraps, only to also have another project in dev that scratched the same itch for Batfamily interactions.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    Damn this looks good.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Really annoying how they put Robins in a contest DC knew it would win over characters that have to fight for scraps, only to also have another project in dev that scratched the same itch for Batfamily interactions.
    It only reinforces how powerful the brand is. I met the artist who would have been on the Kyle green lantern book at
    Comci con

We may still see those other stories down the line

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Damn this looks good.
    The 1st issue was spectacular.

Well in the end this tie-in seemed to be a set up for Batgirls. It wasn't terrible, there was stuff for those who like to see the Bat family team up, but the first two issues were better. At least they had something to say about the characters.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Well in the end this tie-in seemed to be a set up for Batgirls. It wasn't terrible, there was stuff for those who like to see the Bat family team up, but the first two issues were better. At least they had something to say about the characters.
    It’s over now and we can get back to our regular scheduled programming

We even have a special with the annual in about a week