Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
He’s trying to make littler of the issue to better dismiss it and act like they were producing good content despite the color. I usually try to give Didio the benefit of the doubt, but I call bullshit on that statement.
Same. I try to look at things from a business perspective and attempt to understand the behind-the-scenes reasoning in the industry (even when I disagree with it as a fan), and with a solid grasp of basic business principals you can normally see where someone is coming from and what the drivers are in a decision. But when it comes to Didio and Nightwing, everything he says is suspect. I'm not one of those fans who thinks Didio was the devil or anything, but I'm convinced that nearly every choice he made concerning Dick, Wally, and to a lesser extent the other NTT, was totally slanted by his personal bias. Nothing else makes any sense to me.

I didn't always agree with Didio's choices, but I could usually understand why he was making them. But with Nightwing, the crap he did simply didn't seem to be supported by business logic. Even making huge allowances for the fact that this industry has its own quirks and tricks that we're not privy to, the way Dick was often handled under Didio made no sense.