Page 230 of 270 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 4044

Yeah, glad the crossover is done. Wasn't terrible or anything, but it wasn't fantastic either. Art was pretty rough in some spots as well. Also, I don't follow Cass too much as a character, but she felt a little too talkative for me in this.

Extraordinary Member

Night is not included in shadow of the bat right ?

Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    Yeah, glad the crossover is done. Wasn't terrible or anything, but it wasn't fantastic either. Art was pretty rough in some spots as well. Also, I don't follow Cass too much as a character, but she felt a little too talkative for me in this.
    Meh was basically how I felt finishing this issue. I hope they give it a rest with the tie-ins for a while.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Night is not included in shadow of the bat right ?
    He is

detective-comics-1047-cover-05~2.jpg

Astonishing Member

It’s over now and we can get back to our regular scheduled programming

We even have a special with the annual in about a week
    Yeah, this was fine - and I respected the way it was structured to be readable without the rest of Fear State - but I'm keen to continue with the Nightwing plot now. I don't mind Barbara and Tim being part of it, but between them and Shadow Of The Bat - the Nightwing title can stay out of Gotham for quite a while now as far as I'm concerned!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyvinnegar View Post
    Hopefully it leaves his book alone I need Nightwing to go back to being double shipped

Astonishing Member

You know, thinking about it, if Barbara is remaining a consistent presence in the Nightwing title then....

[[spoiler for recent issue of The Joker]]

spoilers:
    ...now that it seems James Gordon Jr is back as a Talon, he's pretty well placed to be a mutual nemesis to both of them. They both have history with him - Barbara more than Dick, obviously, although Black Mirror looms large - and it gives the kind of "face" and personal connection to the Owls that's been lacking since Lincoln March for Bruce and William Cobb for Dick never really took off as individuals. Wonder if he'll turn up in the future - for better or worse, Tynion seems to have seen his role to be Johnny New-Character-Seed throwing out a load of stuff for other titles and writers to pick up on if wanted.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    You know, thinking about it, if Barbara is remaining a consistent presence in the Nightwing title then....

[[spoiler for recent issue of The Joker]]

spoilers:
    ...now that it seems James Gordon Jr is back as a Talon, he's pretty well placed to be a mutual nemesis to both of them. They both have history with him - Barbara more than Dick, obviously, although Black Mirror looms large - and it gives the kind of "face" and personal connection to the Owls that's been lacking since Lincoln March for Bruce and William Cobb for Dick never really took off as individuals. Wonder if he'll turn up in the future - for better or worse, Tynion seems to have seen his role to be Johnny New-Character-Seed throwing out a load of stuff for other titles and writers to pick up on if wanted.
    end of spoilers
    William Cobb is currently on the suicide squad he was on Dicks butt right before hi regained his memory
    I wonder if its all happening in anticipation to Batman: Gotham Knights

Astonishing Member

William Cobb is currently on the suicide squad he was on Dicks butt right before hi regained his memory
    I wonder if its all happening in anticipation to Batman: Gotham Knights
    I forgot Cobb was on the Squad - lost interest in that title after the Teen Titans Academy crossover. He done anything interesting?

Gotham Knights synergy is a good point - DC has never been averse to a bit of that!

Do we know who's writing that, btw? Obvious Arkham Asylum and City had Paul Dini, and IIRC Scott Snyder worked on Arkham Knight... Anyone from comics in for GK?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    I forgot Cobb was on the Squad - lost interest in that title after the Teen Titans Academy crossover. He done anything interesting?

Gotham Knights synergy is a good point - DC has never been averse to a bit of that!

Do we know who's writing that, btw? Obvious Arkham Asylum and City had Paul Dini, and IIRC Scott Snyder worked on Arkham Knight... Anyone from comics in for GK?
    we dont even have a date for the game yet, but I'm sure we will get a mini once it arrives

I read the latest Nightwing, it was very bland. Other than the romantic scenes with Babs, you could have literally just left Dick out of his own book. I'm glad the event tie ins are done for a bit.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    I read the latest Nightwing, it was very bland. Other than the romantic scenes with Babs, you could have literally just left Dick out of his own book. I'm glad the event tie ins are done for a bit.
    He made the best use of it he could honestly, its not like what was happening in batman was very intresting

Tom isn't selling me Dick as a-lister. He only is writing DickBab fanfic. For Babs is shining bright since Dick doesn't seem to know what to do. If they are in a relationship I bet Tom is just going to continue doing it. I mean this is why DickBabs shouldn't be center stage but in supporting arc

He made the best use of it he could honestly, its not like what was happening in batman was very intresting
    I get that. You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear and all that jazz. I'm just a little crabby about Nightwing getting derailed when it was finally picking up steam.

All-New Member

Yeah, this event killed Nightwings hype.