Page 169 of 270 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 4044

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Same. I really wish we got more of them still working together after Bruce came back. I remember in the Rebirth run, Dick said that he thought about taking Damian with him after Bruce's return. And, as much as I love Tomasi's Batman and Robin run....I also kinda wish that had happened.
    Finger crossed 🤞

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by L.H. View Post
    Finger crossed ��
    Now that Bruce is broke and Alfred is gone he may better off with Dick until he’s 17

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Now that Bruce is broke and Alfred is gone he may better off with Dick until he’s 17
    Bruce doesn't live in the sewers XD

Well okay yeah he kinda does, but Dick hasn't installed air conditioning

But Bruce seem to gonna be disappearing once Fear State ends anyway so let's move them all to the apartment

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Bruce doesn't live in the sewers XD

Well okay yeah he kinda does, but Dick hasn't installed air conditioning

But Bruce seem to gonna be disappearing once Fear State ends anyway so let's move them all to the apartment
    Dick owns the complex

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Same. I really wish we got more of them still working together after Bruce came back. I remember in the Rebirth run, Dick said that he thought about taking Damian with him after Bruce's return. And, as much as I love Tomasi's Batman and Robin run....I also kinda wish that had happened.
    I wouldn't trade Bruce and Damian's time as Batman and Robin for anything, but Dick and Damian truly were the best team.

In a world where Bruce is allowed to retire Dick and Damian would continue his mission as Batman and Robin and revolutionize the game.

But that just it he’s not a politician, he has no gain from this but to help others.
    Sure, Dick doesn't, that's not what I'm saying though. This just screamed to me as the single reason for making Dick into a billionaire, so that Taylor could talk to us directly like this. It wasn't organic.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Sure, Dick doesn't, that's not what I'm saying though. This just screamed to me as the single reason for making Dick into a billionaire, so that Taylor could talk to us directly like this. It wasn't organic.
    Of course, your mileage varies on what feels organic or not. But it's less about what Dick said in the speech than what he's doing - he's helping people as Nightwing, fighting crime, but also as Dick Grayson, by being a good person. This lines up with the tribute to Alfred, who was a hero in his everyday persona. It's not exactly subtle, but it's meant to embody the hopefulness and uplifting aspect of Dick as a character. I don't think Taylor is preaching from the pulpit or intends to do so via the comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Gleb posted this as a teaser for people to buy Robin so I'm not counting it as a spoiler anymore

Yeah any reference to Morrison B&R always gives me warm feelings. God if they can remember that why can’t they let Dick keep Mr. Toad and Pyg as Rogues?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

lol being a millionaire is very different than being broke
    Last edited by Drako; 08-25-2021 at 10:40 AM.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Katana Nightwing, Roy Harper Robin?
    Nah, i'm good.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Incredible Member

Look like Taylor is not going over to the main Bat title. Glad we get to keep him for longer!

Williamson wrote a great Grayson this week. He also seems inspired by Morrison's work on the title. Hopefully we get some Nightwing guest appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Nah, i'm good.
    And Babs becomes Carrie Kelley Robin.

It's really kind of random.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Nah, i'm good.
    Roy's R stands for Red Arrow.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman