Quote Originally Posted by MakeNightwingGreatAgain View Post
Are you guys seriously enjoying Nightwing right now? Is no one else concerned about Dick being OOC and fannon pandering? Please give me a reason to continue to support his character because I’m at a point where DC has seriously just said “F you” to him and left him to die. DickxBabs is once again forced down our throats. Why can’t dick be single and grow up a little before doing anything serious in the relationship department. Whatever happened to his friendships with Wally, Roy ad Donna? Why is are his friends either kids or Bruce/babs. Why did Taylor give his parents a tragic backstory. What is going on with Nightwing? Are we seriously ok with this lol

I’m sorry if I’m being too passionate but Nightwing used to be my favorite character and I feel like don’t know every know who this character is anymore. Whatever happened to the badass who didn’t rush into things and planned things out meticulously and was considered Deathstroke’s arch nemesis.

If Tom Taylor wanted to write Batgirl and batfam fannon, why not just do that with the webcomic or go to batgirl solo. Nightwing has fallen from greatness gah.

I’m sorry lol I just wanna know if anyone feels the same? I don’t just wanna talk about dick’s relationships but that the only interesting thing about him now and even then I’m so done with reducing him down to just his two ships and how sexy he looks.
This particular issue? No. This run? Yes, very much. Its the best he's been in years. Honestly, the run has not been too focused on how good looking he is or on his relationship with Babs. Kind of makes me think you are not actually reading it. I have to know, what Nightwing run were you reading when he was your favorite character?