Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
Wait. I been wondering about this for a bit. I know we have Bludhaven but why is it that Jump City has never been an idea for Dick to live? I know that Titans are in NYC but we also have the cartoon that places them in Jump City
It's been tossed around some, but not much. Most of the time when I see it mentioned it's as a potential new home for the Titans, not for a single hero. I guess the shows aren't popular on CBR?

I never watched the original Teen Titans cartoon (so maybe nothing here applies to it) but my daughter loves GO! and I don't know how easy a translation Jump would be.

Jump City does have a few "notable" citizens I suppose, if we can call a hobo who only says "howdy!" notable, but they'd require a lot of tinkering to make them fit the DCU. And there's some store names that pop up regularly (can't remember what) but they're overly punny and meta (though a few could probably be used if you were so inclined). Not a lot of landmarks other than "T" and "H" shaped buildings in the bay. Not much to work with, really. In practicality it's largely Everycity, USA, offering little more than a name.

But it does have some name recognition and that's worth something in and of itself. I suggested using the name (and only the name) for Cyborg's setting not too long ago, and it's clearly a well-named place for an acrobat like Dick (perhaps *too* well-named?). So....sure? I wouldn't mind if Dick moved to Jump. It'd still basically be a brand new setting so it's just a name. And it'd make Badou happy.