Page 36 of 270 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    They were a thing in Injustice first right? And then Arkham City and the New 52? I used to think it was super cool but now I think its a little visually distracting and takes away from Dick's acrobatics and the impact of his hits.
    its still a nice feather in his arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Oh, and i hope the electric Nunchaku made with the escrima sticks are here to stay, there were so badass!!

This is the best thing ever. Seriously I wanted to see his escrima sticks to have a nunchuck function since I was 12. It’s additional visual flair, and thats good so he’s not just the guy that flips good. They all flip, but how many pull out electric nunchucks.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 02-17-2021 at 05:01 AM.

I think it's safe to say that Dick will be in the Batman 89 book since it will have a Robin and he was part of the original script from Sam Hamm, the guy writing the new book.

SAM HAMM Explains Why ROBIN Was Cut From BATMAN ’89 Movie
    https://13thdimension.com/sam-hamm-e...rom-batman-89/
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I think it's safe to say that Dick will be in the Batman 89 book since it will have a Robin and he was part of the original script from Sam Hamm, the guy writing the new book.

Didn't they cast Marlon Wayanes in Batman Returns?

Quote Originally Posted by Murrocko View Post
    Didn't they cast Marlon Wayanes in Batman Returns?
    He was, indeed. Then he was cut off the movie but still got paid.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

He was, indeed. Then he was cut off the movie but still got paid.
    I guess it's nice to still get paid .

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Looking at teen titans academy do you think dick might need a second team because TTA don't look to be a team that will be on alot of mission fighting the bad guys. It looking alot more like gotham academy with teen titans. Will dick need a team that goes out on missions etc?
    I don't really know what to expect of TTA yet regarding the older Titans. I'm guessing they'll be a focus later on or at least I hope so. He should at least flesh out what Dick's and Slade's deal is right now.
    I don't necessarily think Dick needs another team right now. I would like it more if they re-established the Titans' history. Either through a mini-series or back-up stories.

Would be cool if he is but I'm not so sure. The solicitation says "new Robin". That could mean new in this universe, but if it's Dick why not simply name him?

The Nightwing #78 Preview is here. Very colorful:
    https://screenrant.com/nightwing-exc...campaign=SR-TW

Already 1000x better. A contemporary and aware writer with a fresh artist, the difference is night and day in just a few pages.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Those twilight colors. Yes. Keep doing the crime in Bludhaven happens at twilight thing.
    NW-78-C.jpg

Omg I didn't even realize

"The next thing you know the puppy will lost its memory and drive a cab" XD
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 02-19-2021 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    I don't really know what to expect of TTA yet regarding the older Titans. I'm guessing they'll be a focus later on or at least I hope so. He should at least flesh out what Dick's and Slade's deal is right now.
    I don't necessarily think Dick needs another team right now. I would like it more if they re-established the Titans' history. Either through a mini-series or back-up stories.

Would be cool if he is but I'm not so sure. The solicitation says "new Robin". That could mean new in this universe, but if it's Dick why not simply name him?

The Nightwing #78 Preview is here. Very colorful:
    https://screenrant.com/nightwing-exc...campaign=SR-TW
    I'm guessing cause it's not Chris O'donnell.

The art in the preview is awesome. One month to go still, can't wait.

Those blue escrimas kinda remind me of the old LEGO Nightwing minifigure and the LEGO Batman games. Which I kinda dig

I was hoping to avoid any mention of Ric, even a meta joke, but this one works for me. Probably because its punchline isn't "hahaha look how bad we screwed you the reader over."
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Those twilight colors. Yes. Keep doing the crime in Bludhaven happens at twilight thing.
    NW-78-C.jpg

Omg I didn't even realize

"The next thing you know the puppy will lost its memory and drive a cab" XD
    I like Dick being playful at first but then he pulls a semi-Batman by being truly upset because he sees unbelievably cruel people. It feels right for Dick.

Like I can see Dick going "Okay I was going to go easy on you because your just a bunch of young idiots, but you pulled a gun on a dog so you're getting a whooping"
    Last edited by sifighter; 02-19-2021 at 08:27 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

For some reason the preview in that site has one page missing.

https://www.facebook.com/28888328445...0918654918505/

god I love how the colors pop

Can't wait for this.

Well those are some of the best Nightwing pages I've seen in years. Looking forward to it; even if this book ends up being nothing but Dick in Bludhaven and doesn't end up building towards a higher profile (writers always say "A-list" when writing Dick, rarely do they actually try to elevate him, much less make lasting progress) it'll be a delight to read *quality* Bludhaven-Nightwing again.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.