Page 238 of 270 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 4044
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Nightwing made a appearance in My Hero spinoff

Uh no not this psycho freak

How is he so handsome!

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Nightwing made a appearance in My Hero spinoff

That's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Yeah, he appeared like that last year.
    Funny thing is that he is the villain of the manga.

https://myheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Number_6
    That's still impressive. Not all characters get knock off versions.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    How is he so handsome!

Holy crap, that is amazing fanart.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    Holy crap, that is amazing fanart.
    Is that not Travis moore

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Is that not Travis moore
    Thought it was a cover by the bloke that did the Annual where Damian cried but it was uncredited on the site where I came across it.

I wasn't certain so just posted it as is.

If anyone cares Seeley in King Shark "revealed" Pigeon's origins and why it is a bit more demonic in that series than she was in Nightwing. Overall I'd say it was very weird.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    If anyone cares Seeley in King Shark "revealed" Pigeon's origins and why it is a bit more demonic in that series than she was in Nightwing. Overall I'd say it was very weird.
    Didn't he already give us her origins in Rebirth nightwing? The 1st flashback issue? I might be wrong.

Didn't he already give us her origins in Rebirth nightwing? The 1st flashback issue? I might be wrong.
    Well it got expanded a bit in latests King Shark issue. Spoilers if you are not planning to read King Shark:

spoilers:
    She is an old godkiller demon that can easily kill Gods and various mystical DC characters. She appeared "normal" in Nightwing because her powers had waned over the years due to Gods waning in importance, but due to events in King Shark series she got her powers back. Yes, weird.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Well it got expanded a bit in latests King Shark issue. Spoilers if you are not planning to read King Shark:

spoilers:
    She is an old godkiller demon that can easily kill Gods and various mystical DC characters. She appeared "normal" in Nightwing because her powers had waned over the years due to Gods waning in importance, but due to events in King Shark series she got her powers back. Yes, weird.
    end of spoilers
    She sounds like a villain for wonderwoman or Raven

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I...what? Like I appreciate that Seeley can get trippy sometimes but this seems a lot even for him.

spoilers:
    So basically Batman and Robin literally busted and locked up a demon lady and her teen human companion. The GCPD literally arrested a demon and carted her off in handcuffs.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Well Pigeon made a point about how with Gods waning in importance godkillers were reduced as well to being a nuisance for superheroes. So for all we know GCPD arrest some godkiller every few days.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Is that not Travis moore
    Thought it was a cover by the bloke that did the Annual where Damian cried but it was uncredited on the site where I came across it.

I wasn't certain so just posted it as is.
    No, different guy, it is fan art. He's on Twitter. I posted that image... last year or something... so I don't remember the name anymore.

Extraordinary Member

Seeing the art for Megan Zatanna and Artemis made me realize Nightwing has no, direct antagonist, no personal conflicts or issues to resolve. He has always been active in the main plot but nothing to his personal life. Perhaps because it might dive to heavy into the Gotham world and YJ stays DCU focused as a whole.
    He still grieving wally but volume 3 really settled that for Artemis and him. They have never mentioned tony zucco. I don’t want him preoccupied with Brion. I suppose Jason is a thread but the events of the last arc show nothing but allegiance to ra’s and we’re not going back to infinity island. It’s 6 years to early for battle of the cowl. I am not sure what’s next for him.

Perhaps Deathstroke, rose Wilson, but we just did a whole mole arc.
    Their is nothing obvious. I don’t want a random bat rouge just appearing, none of them have show any connection to the light or their going ons.

I’m sure Kaldurh will have his arc in Atlantis and deal with black manta, perhaps training Arthur’s child like he does in the comic, Garth may be involved.