Page 188 of 270 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 4044

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if this is one of the last times Garth appeared before his death in Blackest Night...
    it was the last book he appeared before his death, yes.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Just some bros enjoying a drink together .

Makes me wonder; what does Dick drink?

I can't see him drinking gutter beer like PBR or Bud Lite, nor can I see him drinking some rich man's booze with gold flakes and the blood of virgins in it.

But micro brews? I can totally see him drinking those.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post

I can't see him drinking gutter beer like PBR or Bud Lite, nor can I see him drinking some rich man's booze with gold flakes and the blood of virgins in it.

Out of all the Batfamily, I can see most being teetotaler's most of the time.

I'm curious. Do you guys think maybe we could get a Nightwing Webtoon or should it just be Batfam comic? I mean it doesn't have to be related to it. I just would like a Wally and Dick comic

Hey I kind of want to know. Kori generally is 6'4 to 6'7. Do you guys think it might be hard to sleep with a person that tall?
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 09-20-2021 at 08:05 PM.

I've been reading Dicks Rebirth run that I bought a couple of weeks ago and I gotta say I'm really enjoying this. I don't remember being too fond of it when it dropped, looking back I think I was just salty Grayson ended.

My only gripe was that monster part they added in, I didn't care for that at all.
    Last edited by 9th.; 09-21-2021 at 10:53 AM.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    At least they are aware that Redondo is the driving force behind the book over Taylor's story and are letting Redondo flex his muscles.
    As of right now, Redondo is the only reason I'm still picking up the title.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Murrocko View Post
    As of right now, Redondo is the only reason I'm still picking up the title.
    I actually thought it was okay for a tie-in issue, but if it was meant to attract new Nightwing readers, they definitely should have gotten a different artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    I actually thought it was okay for a tie-in issue, but if it was meant to attract new Nightwing readers, they definitely should have gotten a different artist.
    Redondo not being on this cross-over is yet another reason to skip it.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post

I could actually see him drinking bud/miller/et c. Could see him as the guy who just goes to the bar and orders "I'll take a beer," and enjoying it no matter what it is. Sorta spun as a non-pretentious move, if that makes sense. Then, when Wally or someone gets him a microbrew going "Wow thats really good!" but never making it a point to order it again.

Could also see pretty much all of the batfamily but Jason and maybe Steph being teetotal.

#84 was fine. Not excited about a 3 issue crossover though.

84 started really wordy, but got progressively better as the action started. Wasn’t bad. I’m just not really into this Future State Magistrate stuff. I feel like they could have grabbed a burner phone and told Dick about Oracle. This is kind of the problem when they use Oracle poorly and too heavily as the Batfamily’s 411. Now all of a sudden they can’t communicate with one another if she can’t do it for them.

I been thinking Dick generally sells well right? Do you guys think that Dick should ever get another solo title? Or at least like a Dick and Wally Comic? It doesn't have to be cannon but I often thought it would be cool

Nightwing and The Titans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I been thinking Dick generally sells well right? Do you guys think that Dick should ever get another solo title? Or at least like a Dick and Wally Comic? It doesn't have to be cannon but I often thought it would be cool
    For year we have discussed a Nightwing brave and the bold book featuring a different friend each issue
    Robin
    Oracle
    Wally
    Donna
    Roy
    Starfire
    Midnighter
    Deathstroke
    Blockbuster
    Tempest
    Superman
    Batman