Page 18 of 270 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Maybe he is catching up with the previous issues of his book? Or worse, watching Bruce Timm's adaptation of "The Killing Joke". Blergh
    He got his first glich in Cyberpunk.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Uh oh. What's on the computer ?
    His sex tape leaked

He find out dan didio was fired

Did weird kink stuff as Ric.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    I was just reading another thread about the justice league being like analogs for the greek pantheon. So who do you guys believe dicks Greek god analog would be?
    Eros makes sense, but I'd throw Pan into the mix for the "laughing daredevil" facet of Nightwing.

Within the Bat Cave, Dick's Greek analogue would likely be Apollo; prettiest of the pretty boys and bringer of light and music.

Past that.....been too long since I studied Greek mythology. By Norse standards I can see Dick being a Baldur stand-in, I guess. Kinda sorta.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I liked a lot too. It's been a while since he was shown to be this competent.

Oh, and he was in the Batgirls back-up of The Next Batman #2.
    Pretty cool to see him as the leader of the Resistance.

But it's kinda difficult to pinpoint where each story is the timeline of the Bat books.

spoilers:
    In Nightwing we see Dick talking with Babs, in the Batgirls stories she is a prisioner. In Robin Eternal Tim has no idea that Dick is out there fighting and is working with Spoiler, who was also in a prision with Cassie in Batgirls. But Spoiler knows about Dick being the leader of the Resistance.
    end of spoilers
    Ya, it was refreshing to see Dick not suck. I think Robin Eternal is just off on things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Past that.....been too long since I studied Greek mythology. By Norse standards I can see Dick being a Baldur stand-in, I guess. Kinda sorta.
    Popular and get shot for an event? Yeah I can see it

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Eros makes sense, but I'd throw Pan into the mix for the "laughing daredevil" facet of Nightwing.

Within the Bat Cave, Dick's Greek analogue would likely be Apollo; prettiest of the pretty boys and bringer of light and music.

Dick to me is 100% Theseus. I grant that the Greek Heroes aren't the Greek Pantheon.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

BANNED

This vid deserves to be reposted from the old appreciation thread.

Batman's first son and long time crime fighting partner, first leader of the Teen Titans, the glue and heart of the Batfamily
    If Bruce is considered to be the father then Dick is the big brother to Batfam members.

Could be who is actually still alive. I'm curious in the animated series Teen Titans. They live in Jump City. We know that the Main Titans are in New York City. Any idea of how to ever being Jump City in the comics?
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 01-20-2021 at 10:50 PM.

I think Jump City is just a fictional place name they used to substitute the Titans base in the comics - which was in New York in New Teen Titans (and currently), and San Francisco in the comic that started at the same time as the cartoon.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

EroiAOJVoAAyCJT.jpg
    Nicola's thumbnail

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I think Jump City is just a fictional place name they used to substitute the Titans base in the comics - which was in New York in New Teen Titans (and currently), and San Francisco in the comic that started at the same time as the cartoon.
    Yeah, the tie-in comic came up with it. It didn't come up in the cartoons until TTG!.

Don't mind if they bring it to the comics, since I prefer original city than real world, since you can do whatever you want with it, but it will be a Titans city, not Nightwing

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    He find out dan didio was fired
    Lmfaooo

10chars
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."