Page 236 of 270 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 4044
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    and now Lian seems about Damian's age
    I think she is even older, even if she was only 5 years old when she died pre Flashpoint.

When was the last time we got a retelling of first meeting between Batman and Talia? I'd guess that in current continuity they had already met before Dick appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    When was the last time we got a retelling of first meeting between Batman and Talia? I'd guess that in current continuity they had already met before Dick appeared.
    I don't know, but I'm guessing she was crazy even back then!

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Morrison's Batman Inc? It wasn't in-depth, but there were flashbacks to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    If Damian is currently 14 no way Dick is only in his mid 20's. Wasn't he already in college when Bruce first met Talia and Ra's? Also with all his history for him to be that young is almost as worse as pretending Bruce is in his mid 30's.
    For one, what history? They did bring NTT back into continuity for the most part, but that's about it. His time as Batman is still being downplayed, his time with the Outsiders or the JLA might not even be canon for all it matters right now, and it doesn't even seem his later Titans years are back (for all that would be worth anyway lol). He is effectively as old as he was when NTT ended, or as old as he was during Dixon's run, since that's all that seems to matter. He needs to have been old enough to finish his degree and join the BPD before quitting, so 24-28 (kinda wide range, I know).

Babs was closer to Bruce's age than Dick's age once upon a time, things change.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    For one, what history? They did bring NTT back into continuity for the most part, but that's about it. His time as Batman is still being downplayed, his time with the Outsiders or the JLA might not even be canon for all it matters right now, and it doesn't even seem his later Titans years are back (for all that would be worth anyway lol). He is effectively as old as he was when NTT ended, or as old as he was during Dixon's run, since that's all that seems to matter. He needs to have been old enough to finish his degree and join the BPD before quitting, so 24-28 (kinda wide range, I know).

Babs was closer to Bruce's age than Dick's age once upon a time, things change.
    I mean, he was only Batman for barely 2 years in the real world! Not much to downplay there.

I have to wonder what should he suit be. At times they have it be one piece others just top and pants. I know that in the 90s he did have gloves. But I wish they picked one thing.

316C2C0C-C1F6-4B31-A668-E088FBB8838C.jpg

What do you guys think? How many pieces to his suit ?

I have seen Dick pull the top half of the costume on like it's as malleable as a long sleeve t-shirt, which would make sense, his costume has to be super flexible because of his flips and sh*t. I don't know how it's also strong enough to stop bullets and blades. It's one of those comic book things I shrug off because the aesthetic is more important than realism.

In my heart of hearts, I believe the Nightwing suit is a one piece, despite what I've seen on panel.

It's a onesie. Zips up from the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    I have seen Dick pull the top half of the costume on like it's as malleable as a long sleeve t-shirt, which would make sense, his costume has to be super flexible because of his flips and sh*t. I don't know how it's also strong enough to stop bullets and blades. It's one of those comic book things I shrug off because the aesthetic is more important than realism.

In my heart of hearts, I believe the Nightwing suit is a one piece, despite what I've seen on panel.
    Overall I feel like with the number of heroes who knows he could have found a fabric that works just fine. Overall I do like the idea of maybe his mask being enchanted so no one can just take off his mask.

This reminds me how the current Batgirl suit is a jacket and pants instead of onesie...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This reminds me how the current Batgirl suit is a jacket and pants instead of onesie...
    Doesn't Wait not including the gloves, cowl and Boots. I thought it was a two pieces. I mean not including the briefs since they did take that away. Bruce I guess is even two piece or one piece at times too. Robins two piece
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 11-22-2021 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Overall I feel like with the number of heroes who knows he could have found a fabric that works just fine. Overall I do like the idea of maybe his mask being enchanted so no one can just take off his mask.
    The enchanted mask is a good idea.

I always wanted him to incorporate the material Sylph used for her suit into his own. Though maybe not as sheer but it would probably help loads with gliding and grappling around the place

Extraordinary Member

He was in TEC, DC vs Vampires and appeared in one page Deathstroke alongside Babs.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.