Page 119 of 270 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 4044
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Maybe the bits about Dick’s head injury is some kind of subplot that Taylor has plans for later down the line?
    I can see it being used again, I just rather not, because he's been having a head injury for long enough.

I also don't want it to be a crutch for people below Dick's skill to take him out when the plot needed... unless they're taking it seriously as a disability problem. That he has a physical weakness now. Now that's an interesting angle that should've been explored in Ric Grayson, but they went to the most annoying way possible.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 06-20-2021 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    Edit: I forgot about the Monster Men crossover, but that was to buy time for artists who weren't used to working on twice monthly books. Maybe I'm just oversensitive to these things after Ric.
    Monster Men was two issues and book was double shipping so we basically just had one skip month.

Nightwing might appear in TEC. Maybe for Fear State?

https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...239362/photo/1
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

If Dick is appearing in 'Tec, it means the Nightwing book didn't need to give up three whole issues for this imo.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Monster Men was two issues and book was double shipping so we basically just had one skip month.
    Fair enough. Three whole months for Fear State is just egregious imo.

Oh man, love the art style but that mask wouldn't do much to protect his identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Nightwing might appear in TEC. Maybe for Fear State?

https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...239362/photo/1
    When did Dick and Huntress switch masks? Even Bruce's eyes look weird.

I'm curious in order for Nightwing to get his own animated movie I take it they should adopted Robin year one and then Nightwing year one or should they do the storyline in the Titans

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I'm curious in order for Nightwing to get his own animated movie I take it they should adopted Robin year one and then Nightwing year one or should they do the storyline in the Titans
    You only need a basic flashback to establish that Dick was once Robin, and if you go with the proper origin of the Nightwing name, his relationship with uncle Clark.

A film could pick up anywhere in Dick's career as long as it provides that.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I hope when he does appear they don't neft him. I wonder if one reason is mew 52 Duck Grayson. I didn't read much around the that time was Dick Grayson's run doing good?

Spectacular Member agentofthebat's Avatar

The new Nightwing comic was awesome this past week! I love where they are going!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    You only need a basic flashback to establish that Dick was once Robin, and if you go with the proper origin of the Nightwing name, his relationship with uncle Clark.
    I suspect the part with uncle Clark will never be remembered for a movie.

Unfortunately, Nightwing name is more associated with Batman (due to Dick). Very few people know that name has a "Kryptonian origin".

Good news for people (all 2 of them?) who liked Shawn: https://twitter.com/HackinTimSeeley/...76147936075782

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Good news for people (all 2 of them?) who liked Shawn: https://twitter.com/HackinTimSeeley/...76147936075782
    I guess I either make 3 or am part of those two, but I'm happy to see her back .

Interesting to see Nightwing characters around the DC books. Now we have Robin, Suicide Squad and King Shark with them.