Page 187 of 220 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3294
  1. #2791
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Nightwing is the only book that I have bought 2nd and 3rd printings of issues because Redondo's covers just get better and better.
    Your lucky I didn’t get issue one until it’s third printing
    I am now on a subscription the demand he has

  2. #2792
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    At least they are aware that Redondo is the driving force behind the book over Taylor's story and are letting Redondo flex his muscles.
    Bruh Taylor isn’t going anywhere

  3. #2793
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    27,726

    Default

    He never said he was. Sounded like he thinks the art is the selling point rather than the writing, but that doesn't mean he thinks Taylor needs to go.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  4. #2794
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He never said he was. Sounded like he thinks the art is the selling point rather than the writing, but that doesn't mean he thinks Taylor needs to go.
    He’s been pretty clear that he has been bored with the writing and direction for quite some time

  5. #2795
    Astonishing Member Badou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    He’s been pretty clear that he has been bored with the writing and direction for quite some time
    Well yeah, I think the storytelling is mediocre and Redondo's art is hard carrying the series atm. I think that maybe even a Tylor knows the strength of the series is Redondo's art by having more art focused issues like this.

  6. #2796
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,252

    Default

    The only two things I've read from Tom Taylor is Batman - the Detective and Nightwing. As far as I'm concerned, he's knocked 'em out of the park with both.
    "Overturn everything! Can't he just write an executive order that says: 'Everything Trump did is now overturned. F**k that guy.' signed, Joe Biden."

  7. #2797
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Well yeah, I think the storytelling is mediocre and Redondo's art is hard carrying the series atm. I think that maybe even a Tylor knows the strength of the series is Redondo's art by having more art focused issues like this.
    Haters gonna hate.

  8. #2798
    Astonishing Member Badou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iclifton View Post
    Haters gonna hate.
    When Taylor's run is over and Bludhaven and Blockbuster are still worthless, Dick's sister is dropped into limbo, and fans are complaining about Dick's directions as always, I honestly can't wait for all the excuses fans will come up with about how Bludhaven is still a great concept that writers just haven't gotten right.

  9. #2799
    Mighty Member Lady Nightwing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,143

    Default

    20210917_044439.jpg

    Variant cover of 87 by Jamal Campbell.

  10. #2800
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Somehow the Nightwing covers just keep getting better and better, and they were already amazing to begin with.
    I'll probably buy at least 2 copies of this issue.

    I don't think Taylor really believes that the art is the main draw of this series. He always says that the artists he works with are amazing and that he feels bad adding text that hides their work.

  11. #2801
    Astonishing Member Pohzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    tOSU
    Posts
    2,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    Somehow the Nightwing covers just keep getting better and better, and they were already amazing to begin with.
    I'll probably buy at least 2 copies of this issue.

    I don't think Taylor really believes that the art is the main draw of this series. He always says that the artists he works with are amazing and that he feels bad adding text that hides their work.
    My brother says that he wishes that he wouldn't either
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

    Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)


  12. #2802
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,358

  13. #2803
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    73,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Well, the actor is good looking...

  14. #2804
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,358

    Default

    He is such a good friend


  15. #2805
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    73,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    He is such a good friend

    I wonder if this is one of the last times Garth appeared before his death in Blackest Night...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •