Page 233 of 270 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 4044
    Astonishing Member

Taylor's just tweeted that the crossover "begins" in February's Nightwing issue - so we're looking at something bigger than a one-and-done.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TomTaylor...04708041555968

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    Taylor's just tweeted that the crossover "begins" in February's Nightwing issue - so we're looking at something bigger than a one-and-done.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TomTaylor...04708041555968
    Well, it's a crossover, so it would continue in Jon's following issue. Do you think it means more?
    The symbols of Nightwing and Superman are also cut in half, so it seems like a two part story with a connecting cover.
    Last edited by Lal; 11-19-2021 at 07:46 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    Well, it's a crossover, so it would continue in Jon's following issue. Do you think it means more?
    Not especially! With Dick not in that month's issue of Son Of Kal-El, and the solicit not mentioning a plot behind "Dick and Jon meet", I wondered if it just might have been a one issue guest spot.

Of course, part of that is that I'd missed that Jon's book is scheduled to come out before Dicks that month - which would explain it!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    The symbols of Nightwing and Superman are also cut in half, so it seems like a two part story with a connecting cover.
    I guess we will see, whatever it is will be brief, Superman has always checked in on Dick and visited bludhaven from time to time
    but he could never be reoccurring for obvious reason Jon's issue that month seems to be one with Jackson Hyde tho

I'm all in for characters not related to Batfam appearing in Nightwing, but considering how slow things are going and that this "crossover" is supposedly only the beginning... when all this Heartless, lost sister and Blockbuster stuff will get resolved?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I'm all in for characters not related to Batfam appearing in Nightwing, but considering how slow things are going and that this "crossover" is supposedly only the beginning... when all this Heartless, lost sister and Blockbuster stuff will get resolved?
    In dixons run Blockbuster was an antagonists throughout 93 issues. In that time, He was able to establish a city a supporting cast, a rouge gallery with plenty of smaller arcs and team ups inbetween. So who's to say how long a villain will stay, why do people want stories to be resolved so quickly. this run only started 6 issues ago

one of my few theories on what could be the "huge surprise" on #100 was a sups crossover event but we're getting it a lot earlier huh

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Good for taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    In dixons run Blockbuster was an antagonists throughout 93 issues. In that time, He was able to establish a city a supporting cast, a rouge gallery with plenty of smaller arcs and team ups inbetween. So who's to say how long a villain will stay, why do people want stories to be resolved so quickly. this run only started 6 issues ago
    Yes, so we don't need another 20 issues setting up Blockbuster.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Yes, so we don't need another 20 issues setting up Blockbuster.
    not everyone read the first nightwing series so who does the WE include

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    Nightwing #89 solicit and covers. Sorry it’s small. Screenshot is from my phone.

Attachment 115654
    I get the Taylor connection, but kind of odd that we get a Dick/Jon crossover before a Damian/Jon crossover.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I get the Taylor connection, but kind of odd that we get a Dick/Jon crossover before a Damian/Jon crossover.
    Did you forger the 3 sets of supersons
    or the Superman/Robin Special out next january

they were together in the first issue too
    Last edited by Rac7d*; 11-19-2021 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Pretty interesting, that part about heartless got me excited to see more of him
    Also I like how he doesn't go into details about dickbabs current status but teases about their relationship having changed/stepped up a bit, makes me excited to see what he got in store for them and Haley bringing Dick and Babs together lol dickbabs dog parents confirmed