Page 266 of 270 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270 LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 4044

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    A robin movie is in development. Let's hope it's Dick Grayson.This does make me wonder. How old do you guys think Dick should be? Rumor has it, will be Dark victory
    https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/en...bin-movie.html
    Most likely it's going to be Damian but I do hope Nightwing makes an appearence and maybe even gets a relevant role

Incredible Member

Nightwing and Haley by Romy Jones
    romyjonesdraws_20211224_191123_0.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyvinnegar View Post
    Most likely it's going to be Damian but I do hope Nightwing makes an appearence and maybe even gets a relevant role
    I think it might depend if it is in the same universe or you could be right since they are doing Supersons. What would you want Dick to have? I'm curious who is your favorite VA for Dick?

If it is animated then I'd assume that the Robin in it will probably be Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    If it is animated then I'd assume that the Robin in it will probably be Damian.
    Why Damian? It will does depend if it's in the new universe or standalone. They want to intro Dick in the new animated universe. but if it's a standalone Damian does have a few choices
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-24-2021 at 01:18 PM.

I mean c'mon the director of the Long Halloween movies said that they wanted to do Dark Victory. This is probably just Dark Victory.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Extraordinary Member

https://comicbook.com/comics/news/20...s-comic-books/

Nominated for best writer
    Best artist and best ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Iclifton View Post
    1. Yes, no random love interests have left him for Batman. At least in part because they simply do not show up in outside media at all.
    2. Barbara has only ever left Dick for someone else in on TV show. never canon comics.

Does he need Batgirl? No. Is there a lot of upside to featuring another highly profitable and marketable character that already has a built in history as a side character. Yes.
    OK but nothing of that is a good thing, or a good relationship, or a fun relationship. Or good for either character be tied to each other, that's why they have been sutck for decades, and they are going to stay stuck for as long as this run last. I bet Babs fans must love have her as a SIDE character for 10 more years.

Screen Rant also has Teen Titans Academy on it's best list....cool.
    Last edited by Rakiduam; 12-24-2021 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    https://comicbook.com/comics/news/20...s-comic-books/

Nominated for best writer
    Best artist and best ongoing
    Best artist is very well deserved and I couldn't agree more.

Astonishing Member

The other good thing about Barbara as a constant presence is that her "thing" is being over comms, so Dick can talk to her rather than narrate his actions in inner monologue. And Dick is always more fun and interesting when he has someone to talk to.

Also, merry Christmas Dick!Heads!

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    A robin movie is in development. Let's hope it's Dick Grayson.This does make me wonder. How old do you guys think Dick should be? Rumor has it, will be Dark victory
    https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/en...bin-movie.html
    That is not a reliable site.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    The other good thing about Barbara as a constant presence is that her "thing" is being over comms, so Dick can talk to her rather than narrate his actions in inner monologue. And Dick is always more fun and interesting when he has someone to talk to.

Also, merry Christmas Dick!Heads!
    Maybe it's the Dixon and Seeley fan in me but I like Dick's inner monologues...

Mark Waid held an interview on Word Ballon for his upcoming Batman/Superman: World's Finest book and says Dick as Robin will be almost the third main cast member, being used for comedy relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Mark Waid held an interview on Word Ballon for his upcoming Batman/Superman: World's Finest book and says Dick as Robin will be almost the third main cast member,...
    Let's go!!
    ...being used for comedy relief.
    Oh... I guess that's technically what Robin is around for, more levity and excitement than just comedy relief but it's close enough. I'm looking forward to seeing how it's done, and I mean, I can't hate on Dan Mora's Robin especially with that new design lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    Let's go!!

Oh... I guess that's technically what Robin is around for, more levity and excitement than just comedy relief but it's close enough. I'm looking forward to seeing how it's done, and I mean, I can't hate on Dan Mora's Robin especially with that new design lol.
    Just for clarity Waid meant it in terms of “Robin is the one who tells jokes because Batman never quips and Superman’s sense of humor is more deadpan and subdued”. So you’ll get Dick as the jokester of the trio.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/