Page 204 of 270 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 4044

But for how long? That's the thing I love them right now but generally after the writers leave is the moment things go down. I think he said he will be on for a while. But I do wish Nightwing did have his own editor

And has long has Titans are a thing DickKori will also be a thing. Even if they don't offical thing Titans will still have them interact in Flirty way. And Titans show is pushing them too. So it seems there will also be a three way.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 10-15-2021 at 12:13 PM.

Extraordinary Member

For the past 25 years or so, Nightwing has been considered a Bat character. I really don't see any of that changing any time soon. Bat characters are how DC make their $$$. So while Dick and Kori can be flirty, they will never be official so long as this is the case.

Like I said, for the most part, I enjoy their dynamic now. The minute it resembles anything close to post-Crisis, though, I'm out. It was hard to tell if they even liked each other during most of this time, quite frankly.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

I been wondering this for a bit but I wonder wiht Fear state and others are they trying to be like other major Dc events like crisis if so having so many events takes a way from what made those special not only that but so many events don't have the same impact. It feels like they only after the money. And not after the story telling. If that's the care they shouldn't do events because they don't have the same impact.

. Am I the only one who would like Shawn to be a supporting cast member?

Overall I feel like with how Dc is they will return how Babs and Dick's relationship originally is seen. Because the few times we have the good moments it then just stops and returns. With Tom on it's not going to happen anytimes soon but Dc sadly does follow patterns when it comes
    to relationships with the Batfam or main hero relationships.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 10-15-2021 at 04:22 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I want Shawn and every other Bludhaven cast who's ever been a supporting cast to remain a supporting cast, one reason is to keep building that city since they're not getting rid of it, and the other is like I mentioned in my requirement for Dick leaving for Gotham, so the city will not be completely abandoned by its protector.

Though she's traveling with King Shark right now so I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I want Shawn and every other Bludhaven cast who's ever been a supporting cast to remain a supporting cast, one reason is to keep building that city since they're not getting rid of it, and the other is like I mentioned in my requirement for Dick leaving for Gotham, so the city will not be completely abandoned by its protector.

Though she's traveling with King Shark right now so I'll wait.
    How many supporting cast members ? I haven't been reading anything from the 90s? I do know Dick had a relationship with the commissioner in Bludhaven. But does he now ? How many supporting cast does he have ? And who are your favorite

Hey do you think Shawn should ever be a costume fight ?
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 10-15-2021 at 05:16 PM.

Incredible Member

Robins #1 Variant by Babs Tarr

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post

This really makes me want an Artbook of just Nightwing of a Nightwing Calendar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    How many supporting cast members ? I haven't been reading anything from the 90s? I do know Dick had a relationship with the commissioner in Bludhaven. But does he now ? How many supporting cast does he have ? And who are your favorite

Hey do you think Shawn should ever be a costume fight ?
    As many as possible. Only one's back now, his superintendent. There's still the captain, the detective, the gay officer, the bartender, the run-offs, the other tenants, his gym students including the stripper, and might as well include the rest of Haly's Circus.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    As many as possible. Only one's back now, his superintendent. There's still the captain, the detective, the gay officer, the bartender, the run-offs, the other tenants, his gym students including the stripper, and might as well include the rest of Haly's Circus.

I'm curious how should Haley's circus be brought back even if they aren't a traveling Circus anymore. I keep thinking since Bludhaven does remain of Las Vegas they could open up there thanks to Dick

Question is Titans United cannon?
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 10-15-2021 at 07:08 PM.

Well, at least they didn't go for the obvious butt fanservice .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, at least they didn't go for the obvious butt fanservice .
    True but when they don't sure the butt. They should he is packing.

True but when they don't sure the butt. They should he is packing.
    There's a reason why all the lady's love him!

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    There's a reason why all the lady's love him!
    I imagine that his flexibility helps makes things even better

I imagine that his flexibility helps makes things even better
    Yeap! That's why dick needs a superpower girlfriend because we all know how babs really ended up in a wheelchair