Page 122 of 270 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 4044
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Yeah dick's independence from batman and connections to the greater dcu are becoming less and less relevant as time goes on, and at the same time the batfam is growing bigger and bigger.

But hey I've come to accept that this is what nightwing is now, just another Robin for batman.

Also dick making Damian robin will become as irrelevant as the nightwing kryptonian origin. We all see it coming just a matter of time because nightwing is just another bat sidekick himself.

If they would just invert the why nightwing is run. Like make his solo the dcu book and his team book can be the bat books.
    if for some crazy reason DC decided to sell Batman off, nightwing would go with him. Nightwing Will not and cannot be separated from the batfamily permanently
    thats it

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    if for some crazy reason DC decided to sell Batman off, nightwing would go with him. Nightwing Will not and cannot be separated from the batfamily permanently
    thats it
    What? Nobody's asking for nightwing to be separated from batman or the batfamily, just for him to not be limited too them or his main focus or setting. Batfamily fans are like scared of dick's Independence or something.

We saw this designs a while back, looks like they will make the changes during this crossover.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Interesting point for the grapple.

lol, Dick's bio is completely redacted in the Teen Titans Academy Yearbook. Not approved before the print deadline, apparently. Surely they could've just said he was the original Robin?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    lol, Dick's bio is completely redacted in the Teen Titans Academy Yearbook. Not approved before the print deadline, apparently. Surely they could've just said he was the original Robin?
    Bats are known for being discreet...

Extraordinary Member

He has a secret identity

With seeley doing the robin mini in October could he bring back the entertainment vegas look and feel of city or is that buldhaven done? I hope it comes back if nightwing is in buldhaven for good.

I hope the little backpack makes it into the possible new design.

Sheridan's handling of Dick so far has been... something. I wonder if there'll even be a satisfying exploration of Dick's re-introduced dynamic with Deathstroke. Maybe Williamson can handle that?

If Robins has truly won, I could see Seeley going for the Vegas feel again provided there is no mandate against it. I certainly miss the vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    He has a secret identity
    Hence, don't mention the Flying Graysons. The fact Nightwing is the original Robin isn't a secret.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    I hope the little backpack makes it into the possible new design.

Sheridan's handling of Dick so far has been... something. I wonder if there'll even be a satisfying exploration of Dick's re-introduced dynamic with Deathstroke. Maybe Williamson can handle that?

If Robins has truly won, I could see Seeley going for the Vegas feel again provided there is no mandate against it. I certainly miss the vibe.
    The backpack is in the cover of issue... the one where Dick changes before speaking to public. It and the escrima sticks attached to it is sitting in one of the steel balcony thing behind the stage.

Top right

You can see it on his back when he's swinging too. It's VERY thin.

Hence, don't mention the Flying Graysons. The fact Nightwing is the original Robin isn't a secret.
    Yeah, and they all know he was Red X too, so there is that.

The bios are about how the students view their teachers. They weren't written by the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    The backpack is in the cover of issue... the one where Dick changes before speaking to public. It and the escrima sticks attached to it is sitting in one of the steel balcony thing behind the stage.

Top right

You can see it on his back when he's swinging too. It's VERY thin.
    Oh, nice. Thank you. I didn't notice its presence at all.

Damn, I love the backpack, but I was hoping we'd get that full redesign. Getting rid of the blue on the boots and whatnot
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Covers for NIGHTWING #84 to #86
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.