Page 124 of 270 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 4044
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    But he is also a Titan. Why not have him do a Titan crossover too. It's yes he is a Bat but he isn't just that. He has worked with the Titans and JL. Why not have Titans be a center stage for him since they are using him too. He has more to often in a crossover not just the Bats but all the Dc. A Titans and Nightwing crossover would be nice but editors I wonder if they are having issues.
    We are entering the 5th generation of titans. Dick is teaching a new generation, he can’t take center stage their anymore he teaching the next crop ready for that. The titans will not be interfering with Gotham if you meant that. I don’t think the titans have ever been useful in any kind of crisis or world event. Their treatment in injustice and forever evil kind proves that DC still doesn’t think titans=justice league. That’s why they let the JL shut them down and let the Suicide squad and teen titans stay.

Nightwing gets to much out of Gotham/Batman to leave it

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Maybe they are saving it for after issue #100 and wanted to keep this entire run of Nightwing with Dick in the same Nightwing costume. I'm sure if they had relaunched the Nightwing book with Taylor and Redondo he might have got a new design then, although I doubt it would look much different, but they decided against that. Still, issue #100 is a little under 2 years away still. That is a long time to plan out when thing in comics can change fast.
    I wonder if we are getting #100 or legacy renumbering to #300?

Nightwing vol. 1 - 4
    Nightwing vol. 2 - 153
    Nightwing vol. 3 - 30
    Grayson - 20
    Nightwing vol. 4 - 81

Totals to 288 and a bit closer if we add specials like Future End or 1000000. Personally I'd prefer 300 since it would highlight that Dick is one of the longest running solo heroes at DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    We are entering the 5th generation of titans. Dick is teaching a new generation, he can’t take center stage their anymore he teaching the next crop ready for that. The titans will not be interfering with Gotham if you meant that. I don’t think the titans have ever been useful in any kind of crisis or world event. Their treatment in injustice and forever evil kind proves that DC still doesn’t think titans=justice league. That’s why they let the JL shut them down and let the Suicide squad and teen titans stay.

Nightwing gets to much out of Gotham/Batman to leave it
    The only time I remember the Titans being in Gotham was in Gotham Central where the police questioned them over whether Tim was dead (and we had a hilarious Starfire scene).

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The only time I remember the Titans being in Gotham was in Gotham Central where the police questioned them over whether Tim was dead (and we had a hilarious Starfire scene).
    The one where all the guys... and the lesbians... are staring? I only saw those panels and never know the context ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    The one where all the guys... and the lesbians... are staring? I only saw those panels and never know the context ^^
    Yep:

Extraordinary Member

Thats why im excited for the new tv season, Superpowered characters never spend much time in gotham, for breaking the story.

Thats why im excited for the new tv season, Superpowered characters never spend much time in gotham, for breaking the story.
    Oh yeah, nerfed Titans as sidekick in a Batman story. Super existing.

Oh yeah at the top of my head...

Starfire visited the Manor looking for Dick, it was Strawberry Jason who answered
    Young Justice team help out during No Man's Land
    Cassie Sandsmark, Bunker, Kon-El, Bar Tor, and Solstice followed the trail of Tim to Gotham, met Batgirl, and round up some Jokerized people with Starfire and Arsenal while looking for Tim and Jason
    Starfire and Roy Harper visited Wayne Manor to pick up Jason
    Starfire visited Dick while he's contemplating marrying Barbara in Bubble Gotham and gave her blessing
    Lilith, Wally, Donna, Garth, and Roy all stayed in Dick's apartment following regaining Wally's memory, up until they build Titans Tower
    Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, and Wallace got their hands full of Dark Multiverse Robins while looking for Damian

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I feel like you need something to break up the all black from the chest down. So I don't mine the blue stripe on the legs. Maybe blue boots would work better? Or a blue utility belt? Not sure.
    Absolutely. Many comic book costumes don’t translate well into live action but they look great in a drawing. The color break makes things pop and can even make action sequences look better.

Extraordinary Member

Not sure if this is new details on the Nightwing movie
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ5_vjCN...dium=copy_link

Not sure if this is new details on the Nightwing movie
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ5_vjCN...dium=copy_link
    It's new but in a different article linked on ScreenRant's report of the same quote, the movie itself is still a non priority. Chris just shares his idea because he still hopes he gets to make it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    It's new but in a different article linked on ScreenRant's report of the same quote, the movie itself is still a non priority. Chris just shares his idea because he still hopes he gets to make it.
    The Dceu feels like it will wrap then rebirth after the flash next year. Remember again that Zach Snyder killed dick Grayson. The following phase for the JLD and the nee heroes batgirl, static, and blue beetle. Particularly batgirl may give us a sense of how McKay can bring about Nightwing into films

The Nightwing cycle...

Extraordinary Member

From recent Chris McKay interview

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/t...ng-1235011035/

Speaking of the future, what projects are next for you?

“Nightwing” is still a movie that I really want to do. I love the character of Dick Grayson as a young adult, becoming his own kind of superhero character. That was gonna be a father and son story and also a revenge movie, which I was really excited about because there’s a lot going on in that script. It was gonna be really primal and pared down and like a real red meat movie in the best way.

Is it still happening?

I don’t have a firm commitment yet, but I hope that it’s something that we can still make. It has not been a priority these days; I’m hoping that it will become the priority soon. That’d be my favorite thing to come out of all of this stuff.