Page 147 of 270 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 4044

Steph looks great there .

Extraordinary Member

Talon has been Ducks most consistent foe over the last 10 years right ?

Defacer is in the King Shark book. The first page is her vandalizing a Nightwing Statue that apparently Bludhaven has now.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Defacer is in the King Shark book. The first page is her vandalizing a Nightwing Statue that apparently Bludhaven has now.
    I see there's still some hard feelings after the breakup...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She said he didn't return her calls and that was she was mad at him, but in the next page she explained that it happened when he was Ric, she didn't know and she forgave him.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Talon has been Ducks most consistent foe over the last 10 years right ?
    Cobb? Off the top of my head, they met in the original Court Of Owls story and again under Jurgens during Ricgate - am I forgetting a third meeting?

I know Seeley's run advertised an appearance in the arc that brought back Dr Hurt that never happened, either the issue before or after Pyg - I always assumed it was reshuffled when it tied more directly into Metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    It is digital first weekly?

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    It is digital first weekly?
    Yes. But it's possible to see what i was talking about here:

https://m.comixology.com/Suicide-Squ...l-comic/954684

She is in prison now? So much for her turning her life around and helping other reformed villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    She is in prison now? So much for her turning her life around and helping other reformed villains.
    And all because she overreacted over "Ric." She basically violated her parole and got sent to prison over nothing.

(And Waller really must give a @#$% if their therapist is Harley).

Once you go Dick you can't quit!

And all because she overreacted over "Ric." She basically violated her parole and got sent to prison over nothing.

(And Waller really must give a @#$% if their therapist is Harley).
    Wait, Harley's still working with Waller? But she's no longer in the Suicide Squad and is working with Batman instead.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wait, Harley's still working with Waller? But she's no longer in the Suicide Squad and is working with Batman instead.
    This is just for the movie synergy. Since it is from the Suicide Squad King Shark #1 that is being used for the movie promotion. It might be set in continuity (whatever that is these days) but it doesn't really mean much.

Well yeah, but he was describing what he was doing with Melinda Zucco as huge and gamechanging too. And that was met with collective "Ugh, really?"s and "So what?"s.

What's interesting is that upcoming trade collections indicate that Fear State plus 87-88 and Annual #1 will be collected. So I don't think that that will be a whole arc following the crossover.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)